- Liverpool have Agreed Key $38.9million Deal
- Schweni Starts – Man United’s Probable 4-2-3-1 XI vs AS Saint-Etienne
- Klopp Moves in to Finally Agree $25million Star Signing for Liverpool
- 4-2-3-1: Arsenal’s Probable Starting XI vs Sutton United
- Man Utd Look to Finally Agree £346,000-a-week Star Signing
- Liverpool are Favorties to Agree $19million Versatile Player Signing
- Major Boost – Star Fit for Arsenal to Face Hull City
Category Archives: UEFA Champions League
Arsenal and Dortmund will face perhaps the most significant fixture in their Champions League group stage this season.
Arsenal are playing beautiful football and the supporters are in high hopes that this is the season that their long trophy drought will end.
Blues legend Didier Drogba posted a picture on his Instagram with his former Chelsea team mates who made history in Munich in 2012 by winning the Champions league.
Despite the return of star striker Van Persie, Manchester United were dealt with a blow in the absence of England international Wayne Rooney.
After not winning a single game in last year’s Champions league group stage, Manchester City started their European campaign with a win on Match Day 1.
After disappointing opening day in the competition, Chelsea have bounced back in style to register first Champions League win this season.
When the Champions league groups were announced, majority believed that Arsenal will struggle to qualify in the presence of Napoli, Dortmund and Marseille.
Manchester United have been in horrific form lately in the premier league. 7 points from 6 fixtures, already 8 points behind the leaders Arsenal.
The 2012 Champions League winners Chelsea started their CL campaign in poor fashion as they lost to Basel at Stamford Bridge 2-1.
Arsenal are flying high in all competitions this season thus far but tomorrow they will face their biggest test in the group of death of Champions League.