- Confirmed – Liverpool XI Formation vs Crystal Palace
- Picture – Man Utd’s Confirmed XI vs Burnley
- Forget Robertson: Liverpool Have to Agree $21.5million Star Signing – He’s Like Marcelo
- Forget Turan – Arsenal Ready to Agree “Exceptional” €40million Star Signing
- Man Utd have Moved in to Finally Agree $45million Star Signing – He Would Earn $200,000-a-week
- Liverpool Ready to Agree €72million Star Signing – Not James/Asensio
- Martial Starts – Man Utd’s Strongest Possible 4-2-3-1 XI vs Burnley
Category Archives: UEFA Champions League
Arsenal maintained their top position in their Champions League group by beating Ludogorets away from home in a thrilling contest.
After beating Manchester City last month, Tottenham have failed to win a single game in five outings in all competitions.
Not so long ago, Arsenal defeated Ludogorets 6-0 in the Champions League. Who will come out on top in tonight’s clash.
It has been a month since Tottenham last won a game in any competition. The North Londoners defeated high flying City on 2nd October and since then, they have drawn four and lost one fixture.
Arsenal returned to winning ways in the Barclays Premier League and comprehensively defeated Sunderland at the weekend.
Tottenham ensured their best start in 51 years after defeating Middlesbrough in the Premier League on Saturday.
Arsenal are in fantastic form at the moment. After earning just a single point from their opening two PL fixtures, the Gunners have won four games on the trot and are currently third in the table behind rivals Spurs and Manchester … Continue reading
Celtic make a return back to the group stages of the Champions League this season after they came through their play-off tie with Hapoel Be’er Sheva.
Manchester City will collide against Real Madrid at the Etihad Stadium tonight in the first leg of their Champions League semi final tie. Can the Sky Blues upset the Los Blancos?
Manchester City will host Real Madrid tonight and Atletico Madrid will host German giants Bayern Munich tomorrow night in the first legs of their respective Champions League semi finals.