- Deal Close – Manchester United to Sign $51million Star – He’ll Earn $198,000-a-week
- Quality $89million Star Wants to Sign For Liverpool
- Mourinho Wants Manchester United to Splash $127million for Star
- After $50million Deal – Klopp Prepared to Secure $38million Signing for Liverpool
- $56million Move Made – Manchester United Very Close to Signing Star
- Manchester United Expected to Reach Agreement to Sign £70million Star
- Klopp Clear to Secure $32million Midfielder Signing for Liverpool – Move Likely
Category Archives: Serie A
Ever since the departure of French International Paul Pogba from Manchester United to Juventus for a price tag of peanuts, the Red Devils have been crying for a top midfielder.
How long are Manchester United going to take to sign a quality central midfielder for the squad next season.
Manchester United need two world class center backs to replace the likes of Nemanja Vidic and Rio Ferdinand.
The Red Devils continue their search of a top class central midfielder this summer but the question is who will they lure.
Manchester United are desperate to complete new signings as soon as possible to avoid competition from top clubs.
With every passing day it looks more and more likely that Louis van Gaal will become Manchester United’s manager and only official announcements need to be made.
With all the hype around media, Louis van Gaal looks set to become next Manchester United manager in the next week.
Manchester United will be out in the market to sign quality central midfield stars in the coming summer.
Arsenal badly needed a top quality striker in the winter transfer window and failure to lure one is the reason why they are suffering at the moment.
Manchester United must sign world class players in the next transfer window if they want to challenge for the title next season.