- Forget Rodriguez – Liverpool have to Agree €44milllion Playmaker Signing
- Mata Starts in Midfield – Man Utd’s Strongest Possible 4-2-3-1 XI vs WBA
- Contact Already Made – Liverpool Look to Agree $33million Striker Signing
- Mourinho Moves in to Agree $217million Star Signing for Man Utd
- 4-2-3-1: How Liverpool will Line up with $81.5million Star
- Tottenham Set to Secure $100,000-a-week Star Signing
- “He’s in his Prime” – Liverpool Ready to Finally Agree £185,000-a-week Star Signing
Category Archives: Serie A
Reds were linked with more than a few playmakers in the summer transfer window, however in the end they could only loan Victor Moses from Chelsea.
Manchester United had one of the best young stars at their hands but the Red Devils did not realize his potential and let him leave for Juventus.
It is clear that after reinforcing their attacking midfield, Arsenal’s next transfer target will be to strengthen the strikeforce.
Liverpool football club are currently joint top of the English league but with the level of competition so high, they need to improve and reinforce more to perform consistently.
Liverpool loanee, Pepe Reina might have been inconsistent with the Reds in the past few season but has started his career with Napoli in brilliant form.
Ex-Liverpool boss Rafael Benitez has started his Napoli career brilliantly as the Italian side sit at the top of Serie A having won the opening 3 games.
Arsene Wenger’s side are in top class form. Gunners registered 10th consecutive away win after beating Marseille in the Champions League and bright days are ahead.
Arsenal are still finding it hard signing top players despite being in the Champions League but their rivals Tottenham are building a dream team. Spurs may be losing their star player but fans must be overjoyed with the new signings.
Seven years ago, Benitez signed young Pepe Reina for then European Champions Liverpool. Spaniard instantly became a star and provided the much needed stability. Not so long ago, he was the best goalie in the premier league but more recently … Continue reading
Having already signed Andre Schurlle and Marco van Ginkel, Chelsea are in no mood of stopping their summer spending as Mourinho wants more reinforcements before the start of next season. Lately, reports suggest that the Blues are closing in on … Continue reading