- Liverpool Seriously Ready to Sign “Fantastic” $64.9million Player
- Manchester United Eye $64.9million Playmaker – Should Mourinho Sign Him?
- Conte’s Strongest Possible 3-4-3 XI for Chelsea vs Arsenal
- Confirmed – Manchester United XI Formation vs Ajax
- Liverpool have Moved in to Agree Star Signing – Reported Pre-Contract Arranged
- Star Expected to be Fit – Arsenal’s Strongest Possible 3-4-3 XI vs Chelsea
- $67m Star Will Join & Man Utd Now Ready to Sign $143,000-a-week Star
Category Archives: Serie A
Manchester United will be out in the market to sign quality central midfield stars in the coming summer.
Arsenal badly needed a top quality striker in the winter transfer window and failure to lure one is the reason why they are suffering at the moment.
Manchester United must sign world class players in the next transfer window if they want to challenge for the title next season.
Manchester United can forget about finishing in the top 4 in the premier league and the chances of winning UCL are near zero as well.
Arsenal failed to go back to the top of the Barclays premier league after only earning a point against Manchester United at the Emirates.
Manchester United supporters have perhaps finally given up hope of qualifying for the Champions League next season as far as that is from the league is concerned.
The humiliation for Manchester United continues as under Moyes the club has become a laughing stock.
Arsenal have no depth whatsoever in the striking department yet they did not sign anyone in the winter transfer window.
It looks likely that Manchester United are not going to settle in the winter transfer market by just signing one top player as they desperately need more to turn the season around.
Manchester United are hoping to lure a midfield star in the winter transfer window to solve the problems in that department.