- Klopp now Looking to Sign $23.5million Star for Liverpool
- Aubameyang Considering Dortmund Exit – Liverpool Must Sign
- Herrera Starts – Man Utd’s Strongest Possible 4-2-3-1 XI vs Leicester
- Jose Keen – Man Utd Seriously Looking to Sign this Player
- Spurs Closing in to Sign $30million Serge Aurier
- Chelsea could Offer $6.7million-a-year to Sign Ross Barkley
- Hendo Out – Liverpool’s Strongest Possible 4-3-3 XI vs Hoffenheim
Category Archives: Serie A
Last night, Arsenal suffered another shocking defeat in the Premier League, this time at hands of Crystal Palace and now, the Gunners are sixth in the table.
Liverpool seriously lack depth in more than a few key departments and Jurgen Klopp has to splash the cash to solve that dilemma.
Liverpool won vital three points against Stoke yesterday and have strengthened their position for Champions League qualification.
Manchester United have been interested in signing Croatian international and Inter Milan star Ivan Perisic for quite some time.
Tottenham have the best defense in the Premier League under the management of Mauricio Pochettino and the Argentine boss is perhaps looking to further tighten things up by signing a defensive midfielder.
Last night, Liverpool once again confirmed that they are a completely different and a weak side in the absence of star playmaker Sadio Mane.
Since the 2013-14 Premier League campaign, no Liverpool player has been able to score 20 league goals in a season and Jurgen Klopp must secure the signing of a top quality goalscorer in the summer transfer window.
Arsenal and Tottenham are once again looking to strengthen their strike-force even after signing the likes of Lucas Perez and Vincent Janssen respectively last summer.
Liverpool must strengthen their defense to challenge the best of teams next season. The Reds have proved to be brilliant up front but without a solid back line, Klopp can forget about winning any title.
After splashing huge amounts of cash on new signings last summer, Manchester United must at least finish in the top four or there season will probably be regarded as a huge failure.