- Chelsea Set Sights on Signing $59million Midfielder – Contact Made
- Manchester United Look to Bid around $40million to Sign Star Next Month
- Wenger Look to Sign $93million Star for Arsenal
- Mou Goes on Attack – Man Utd Ready to Sign Kovacic
- Mourinho Makes Early Move to Sign $160,000-a-week Star for Man Utd
- Milner Starts at LB – Klopp’s Probable 4-3-3 Liverpool XI vs Bournemouth
- Mata Starts – Manchester United’s Strongest Possible 4-2-3-1 XI vs WBA
Category Archives: Serie A
Manchester United fought hard and qualified for the semi final of the Europa League by beating Anderlecht in the midweek contest. The Red Devils will collide against Spanish side Celta Vigo in the last four.
Chelsea and Arsenal are ready to reinforce their attacking midfield by signing a top quality playmaker in the form of Ivan Perisic.
Last night, Arsenal suffered another shocking defeat in the Premier League, this time at hands of Crystal Palace and now, the Gunners are sixth in the table.
Liverpool seriously lack depth in more than a few key departments and Jurgen Klopp has to splash the cash to solve that dilemma.
Liverpool won vital three points against Stoke yesterday and have strengthened their position for Champions League qualification.
Manchester United have been interested in signing Croatian international and Inter Milan star Ivan Perisic for quite some time.
Tottenham have the best defense in the Premier League under the management of Mauricio Pochettino and the Argentine boss is perhaps looking to further tighten things up by signing a defensive midfielder.
Last night, Liverpool once again confirmed that they are a completely different and a weak side in the absence of star playmaker Sadio Mane.
Since the 2013-14 Premier League campaign, no Liverpool player has been able to score 20 league goals in a season and Jurgen Klopp must secure the signing of a top quality goalscorer in the summer transfer window.
Arsenal and Tottenham are once again looking to strengthen their strike-force even after signing the likes of Lucas Perez and Vincent Janssen respectively last summer.