- Liverpool Seriously Ready to Sign “Fantastic” $64.9million Player
- Manchester United Eye $64.9million Playmaker – Should Mourinho Sign Him?
- Conte’s Strongest Possible 3-4-3 XI for Chelsea vs Arsenal
- Confirmed – Manchester United XI Formation vs Ajax
- Liverpool have Moved in to Agree Star Signing – Reported Pre-Contract Arranged
- Star Expected to be Fit – Arsenal’s Strongest Possible 3-4-3 XI vs Chelsea
- $67m Star Will Join & Man Utd Now Ready to Sign $143,000-a-week Star
Category Archives: Serie A
Liverpool will not be delighted with the reports claiming that United are close to finalizing a deal with their target Ivan Perisic.
Liverpool’s attacking players have been brilliant this season but the Reds need more depth in the department. The Merseysiders did suffer when Sadio Mane left for the African Cup of Nations in Janaury.
Liverpool have been in search of a top quality defensive midfielder for a long time and once again Argentine star Leandro Paredes is in the limelight.
Manchester United and Arsenal have been heavily linked with Greek international and Roma star Kostas Manolas for a long time and now even Liverpool are interested in signing him.
Mauricio Pochettino has done wonders at White Hart Lane since joining Tottenham from Southampton. The Argentine boss will be hoping to finish the season with a trophy this time around and Spurs have a great chance of winning the FA Cup.
Manchester United need a versatile midfielder, someone who can be the long term replacement of Michael Carrick.
Manchester United have to strengthen their squad this summer to seriously challenge for the title next season.
Manchester United are in search of a new defensive midfielder and lately, more than a few quality names have been in the spotlight.
Arsenal need a massive overhaul in the summer transfer window if they are to win their first title since 2003/2004 campaign.
It seems that Arsene Wenger has completely lost the plot this season. His decision to bench superstar Alexis Sanchez against Liverpool was baffling and the Merseysiders thrashed the Gunners at Anfield.