- Deal Agreed – How Playmaker will Line up in Man Utd’s Starting XI
- Liverpool have Now Made Contact to Sign $29.6million Star
- $59million Star has an Offer to Sign for Arsenal
- $40million Star Ready to Secure Man Utd Move – Wants Around $400,000-a-week Salary Next Summer
- Club Ready to Offer €150million Star to Wenger’s Arsenal
- FSG Ready £80million Move to Secure Signing for Liverpool
- How Arsenal will Line up with $47million Play Breaker
Category Archives: Serie A
Jose Mourinho won three titles in his first season with Manchester United but the Red Devils had a torrid Premier League campaign.
Liverpool have been interested in signing Mohamed Salah for quite some time and the latest reports really look positive for the Merseysiders.
Jose Mourinho has been linked with a move to sign Croatian international and Inter Milan star Ivan Perisic for a long time and now, the latest reports suggest that the Serie A side has opened the door for the player … Continue reading
Liverpool need quality signings to improve the depth of every key department in the summer transfer window.
Liverpool were rampant in the first half of the season and scored goals for fun. However, in the absence of star playmaker Sadio Mane, the Reds have not looked strong going forward in the second half of the campaign.
Manchester United are ready to reinforce their attacking department in the summer transfer window and if reports are anything to go by then they are serious about signing two top quality players.
Manchester United striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic has undergone a successful knee surgery in the US but it is highly unlikely that he will be at Old Trafford next season.
Manchester United may have to sign a new goalkeeper if first choice star David de Gea departs the club this summer. Real Madrid are constantly linked with a move for the Spanish international.
With Zlatan Ibrahimovic out injured, Manchester United need a clinical finisher next season, who could score over 20 league goals.
With Zlatan Ibrahimovic now out injured, Manchester United must sign a prolific goalscorer in the summer transfer window to replace the legendary center forward.