- Tottenham Ready to Agree $25million Europa League Star Signing
- Not Turan – Versatile $37million Star Dreams of Signing for Arsenal – Cazorla’s Replacement
- Liverpool Have to Agree $175,000-a-week Star Signing – He’d Like to Join Klopp
- Deal Close – Man Utd to Agree $108million Star Signing – Not Mbappe
- Not Mahrez – Liverpool have Moved in to Agree $62million Star Signing
- €55million Playmaker Has to Agree Man Utd Move this Summer
- Contact Already Made – Liverpool Want $125,000-a-week Star Signing – He’s Klopp’s No.1 Goal
Category Archives: Serie A
Liverpool must heavily reinforce their team next summer and bring in quality players to progress under the management of German boss Jurgen Klopp.
Manchester United are on a roll at the moment having won their last five games in all competitions. The Red Devils won their first trophy under the management of Jose Mourinho by beating Southampton in the EFL Cup final last … Continue reading
After a series of terrible results, it seems that Jurgen Klopp is ready to strengthen his Liverpool squad.
Arsenal splashed the cash in the summer transfer window and lured a quality defensive midfielder in the form of Granit Xhaka.
Liverpool must sign a strong defensive midfielder before the winter transfer window closes next week.
Chelsea are flying high in the Premier League and it would not have been possible without superstar striker Diego Costa.
Chelsea have been interested in hiring the services of African star Franck Kessie for quite some time. The latest reports suggest that he is not the only Atlanta player that the Blues want.
Liverpool need to improve the quality and depth of their squad by signing top players before the winter window closes, or else, the fans can forget about winning the PL title this season.
Manchester United lured a top quality left back in the form of Patrice Evra when Alex Ferguson was in charge of the club.
Tottenham have a brilliant back line but with Vertonghen out injured, Mauricio Pochettino probably needs to further strengthen his defense this month.