- Chelsea Agree £110.9million Deals to Secure Signing
- £65,000-a-week Star has Done This to Sign for Liverpool
- Man Utd Determined to Seal Matic Signing This Month
- Perisic only Waiting for the Right Call from Manchester United
- Spurs have to Sign Riyad Mahrez – Enough is Enough
- Deal Close – Liverpool to Seal $13million Signing of Versatile Player
- Mourinho Looking to Sign Highly Rated $62,000-a-week Star for Man Utd
Category Archives: Serie A
Liverpool secured the signing of Mohamed Salah from Roma not so long ago and now the Italian side are set to sell another top player in the form of Antonio Rudiger.
Liverpool needed to sign a natural fullback last summer but they did not and Jurgen Klopp opted to use James Milner in the LB position.
Back in 2014, Liverpool wasted time and did not meet Basel’s asking price for Salah. In the end, the Egyptian international ended up moving to Chelsea.
Liverpool and Tottenham are interested in hiring the services of Polish international and Napoli star Piotr Zielinski and reports suggest that both clubs have moved in with offers to sign him.
Jurgen Klopp’s Liverpool have been heavily linked with Egyptian international and Roma star Mohamed Salah and the latest reports look really positive for the Reds.
Jose Mourinho won three titles in his first season with Manchester United but the Red Devils had a torrid Premier League campaign.
Liverpool have been interested in signing Mohamed Salah for quite some time and the latest reports really look positive for the Merseysiders.
Jose Mourinho has been linked with a move to sign Croatian international and Inter Milan star Ivan Perisic for a long time and now, the latest reports suggest that the Serie A side has opened the door for the player … Continue reading
Liverpool need quality signings to improve the depth of every key department in the summer transfer window.
Liverpool were rampant in the first half of the season and scored goals for fun. However, in the absence of star playmaker Sadio Mane, the Reds have not looked strong going forward in the second half of the campaign.