- Forget Rodriguez – Liverpool have to Agree €44milllion Playmaker Signing
- Mata Starts in Midfield – Man Utd’s Strongest Possible 4-2-3-1 XI vs WBA
- Contact Already Made – Liverpool Look to Agree $33million Striker Signing
- Mourinho Moves in to Agree $217million Star Signing for Man Utd
- 4-2-3-1: How Liverpool will Line up with $81.5million Star
- Tottenham Set to Secure $100,000-a-week Star Signing
- “He’s in his Prime” – Liverpool Ready to Finally Agree £185,000-a-week Star Signing
Category Archives: Serie A
After splashing huge amounts of cash on new signings last summer, Manchester United must at least finish in the top four or there season will probably be regarded as a huge failure.
Jose Mourinho’s visit to Italy has taken the media by storm and there are a number of rumors linking the Red Devils boss with Inter Milan’s Croatian stars.
Liverpool will not be delighted with the reports claiming that United are close to finalizing a deal with their target Ivan Perisic.
Liverpool’s attacking players have been brilliant this season but the Reds need more depth in the department. The Merseysiders did suffer when Sadio Mane left for the African Cup of Nations in Janaury.
Liverpool have been in search of a top quality defensive midfielder for a long time and once again Argentine star Leandro Paredes is in the limelight.
Manchester United and Arsenal have been heavily linked with Greek international and Roma star Kostas Manolas for a long time and now even Liverpool are interested in signing him.
Mauricio Pochettino has done wonders at White Hart Lane since joining Tottenham from Southampton. The Argentine boss will be hoping to finish the season with a trophy this time around and Spurs have a great chance of winning the FA Cup.
Manchester United need a versatile midfielder, someone who can be the long term replacement of Michael Carrick.
Manchester United have to strengthen their squad this summer to seriously challenge for the title next season.
Manchester United are in search of a new defensive midfielder and lately, more than a few quality names have been in the spotlight.