- Klopp’s Liverpool Leading to Sign $31million Star – Club Ready to Sell
- Terms Agreed – $73million Star Ready to Secure Arsenal Move
- Announcement Close – £312,500-a-week Man to Agree Deal with Man Utd
- 4-2-2-2: Arsenal’s Strongest XI with Mkhitaryan & Aubameyang
- Mahrez wants out, Liverpool can Sign him
- Signing $73.5million Star will make Liverpool Unstoppable
- “Fantastic” Star in Talks & Could Agree Terms with Liverpool
Category Archives: Serie A
Manchester United have been looking to sign a new left back for quite some time and they may finally end up getting one but in the summer transfer window.
Arsenal are virtually out of the title race and they must strengthen their squad to earn Champions League qualification for next season.
Manchester United are linked with more than a few quality players and the latest name in the focus is Portuguese international and Inter Milan playmaker Joao Mario.
Manchester United did spend a huge amount to sign Lukaku in the summer transfer window but at the moment, the Belgian international is out of form.
Liverpool are going to be without Philippe Coutinho for the first leg of their CL play-off tie against Hoffenheim tomorrow night and it will not come as any surprise if the Brazilian leaves the club this summer.
Liverpool need to reinforce their midfield and the back line before the start of the new PL campaign and the latest reports suggest that they are linked with a French midfielder.
Liverpool have mainly been linked with Leipzig midfielder Naby Keita in this summer’s transfer window but latest reports suggest that a certain Uruguayan midfielder wants to join the Reds.
Liverpool secured the signing of Mohamed Salah from Roma not so long ago and now the Italian side are set to sell another top player in the form of Antonio Rudiger.
Liverpool needed to sign a natural fullback last summer but they did not and Jurgen Klopp opted to use James Milner in the LB position.
Back in 2014, Liverpool wasted time and did not meet Basel’s asking price for Salah. In the end, the Egyptian international ended up moving to Chelsea.