- Manchester United trigger extension clause in Ashley Young’s contract
- Chelsea FA Cup player ratings vs Leicester City
- Luke Shaw planning Old Trafford exit after fresh Mourinho criticism
- Hazard and Morata start, 3-4-3: Predicted Chelsea lineup to face Leicester City
- Ander Herrera weighing up potential move away from Manchester United
- Juventus enquire on potential deal for Manchester United winger
- FA Cup [Preview]: Leicester City vs Chelsea
Category Archives: Serie A
Manchester United have been looking to sign a new left back for quite some time and they may finally end up getting one but in the summer transfer window.
Arsenal are virtually out of the title race and they must strengthen their squad to earn Champions League qualification for next season.
Manchester United are linked with more than a few quality players and the latest name in the focus is Portuguese international and Inter Milan playmaker Joao Mario.
Manchester United did spend a huge amount to sign Lukaku in the summer transfer window but at the moment, the Belgian international is out of form.
Liverpool are going to be without Philippe Coutinho for the first leg of their CL play-off tie against Hoffenheim tomorrow night and it will not come as any surprise if the Brazilian leaves the club this summer.
Liverpool need to reinforce their midfield and the back line before the start of the new PL campaign and the latest reports suggest that they are linked with a French midfielder.
Liverpool have mainly been linked with Leipzig midfielder Naby Keita in this summer’s transfer window but latest reports suggest that a certain Uruguayan midfielder wants to join the Reds.
Liverpool secured the signing of Mohamed Salah from Roma not so long ago and now the Italian side are set to sell another top player in the form of Antonio Rudiger.
Liverpool needed to sign a natural fullback last summer but they did not and Jurgen Klopp opted to use James Milner in the LB position.
Back in 2014, Liverpool wasted time and did not meet Basel’s asking price for Salah. In the end, the Egyptian international ended up moving to Chelsea.