- Quality $89million Star Wants to Sign For Liverpool
- Mourinho Wants Manchester United to Splash $127million for Star
- After $50million Deal – Klopp Prepared to Secure $38million Signing for Liverpool
- $56million Move Made – Manchester United Very Close to Signing Star
- Manchester United Expected to Reach Agreement to Sign £70million Star
- Klopp Clear to Secure $32million Midfielder Signing for Liverpool – Move Likely
- Liverpool Prepared to Break Transfer Record Again for 26-Goal Star
Category Archives: Primeira Liga
Manchester United have been looking to sign Benfica right back Nelson Semedo in the winter transfer window but the latest reports suggest that the Portuguese international will not be joining this month.
In the past few days, Liverpool have been heavily linked with Portuguese international and Sporting CP star William Carvalho.
Things have been negative at Anfield lately and to change the mood, yesterday, Liverpool announced that star playmaker Coutinho has signed a new contract. However, the Reds suffered another home defeat last night much to the despair of the supporters.
Liverpool have been poor since the turn of the year and must reinforce their squad if they are to seriously challenge for the title this season.
Manchester United have been tracking the likes of Victor Lindelof and Nelson Semedo for quite some time and they seem very serious about signing the duo.
According to reports in Portugal, Manchester United are heavily linked with a move to sign 20-year-old playmaker Goncalo Guedes from Benfica.
As per the latest reports going in the media, the Primeira Liga stars are in the limelight with strong interest from the Premier League clubs.
This winter, Manchester United have been heavily linked with starlets of Benfica such as the likes of Nelson Semedo and Victor Lindelof.
The transfer saga surrounding Victor Lindelof is taking new twists almost every single day. The latest rumors will surely confuse everyone.
Another day, another transfer report linking Swedish defender Victor Lindelof to Manchester United.