- Tottenham Set to Secure $100,000-a-week Star Signing
- “He’s in his Prime” – Liverpool Ready to Finally Agree £185,000-a-week Star Signing
- Deal Close – How Man Utd will Line up with £52million Star
- Klopp Given Huge Chance to Agree €125million Star Signing for Liverpool
- Mourinho Looks to Agree €110million Duo Signing for Man Utd
- Video – Man United Playmaker’s Sublime Finish for National Side
- Liverpool Have an Edge to Agree $31million Star Signing
Category Archives: Primeira Liga
Jose Mourinho always had at least one solid defensive midfielder in his teams over the years but he lacks one at Manchester United.
Manchester United have been tracking Benfica right back Nelson Semedo for quite some time and the Portuguese international is once again in the limelight.
Manchester United were heavily linked with a move to sign Swedish international and SL Benfica star Victor Lindelof last month but in the end, the central defender stayed with the reigning Primeira Liga champions.
Manchester United have been looking to sign Benfica right back Nelson Semedo in the winter transfer window but the latest reports suggest that the Portuguese international will not be joining this month.
In the past few days, Liverpool have been heavily linked with Portuguese international and Sporting CP star William Carvalho.
Things have been negative at Anfield lately and to change the mood, yesterday, Liverpool announced that star playmaker Coutinho has signed a new contract. However, the Reds suffered another home defeat last night much to the despair of the supporters.
Liverpool have been poor since the turn of the year and must reinforce their squad if they are to seriously challenge for the title this season.
Manchester United have been tracking the likes of Victor Lindelof and Nelson Semedo for quite some time and they seem very serious about signing the duo.
According to reports in Portugal, Manchester United are heavily linked with a move to sign 20-year-old playmaker Goncalo Guedes from Benfica.
As per the latest reports going in the media, the Primeira Liga stars are in the limelight with strong interest from the Premier League clubs.