- Liverpool Seriously Ready to Sign “Fantastic” $64.9million Player
- Manchester United Eye $64.9million Playmaker – Should Mourinho Sign Him?
- Conte’s Strongest Possible 3-4-3 XI for Chelsea vs Arsenal
- Confirmed – Manchester United XI Formation vs Ajax
- Liverpool have Moved in to Agree Star Signing – Reported Pre-Contract Arranged
- Star Expected to be Fit – Arsenal’s Strongest Possible 3-4-3 XI vs Chelsea
- $67m Star Will Join & Man Utd Now Ready to Sign $143,000-a-week Star
Category Archives: Ligue 1
Chelsea may end up losing out on signing French international and Monaco star Tiemoue Bakayoko to Manchester United if the Red Devils qualify for the Champions League.
Liverpool already have a top quality attack but they do need a top striker and a playmaker this summer to improve the squad depth.
If Arsenal fail to qualify for next season’s UEFA Champions League then we can expect more than a few big names to leave the club this summer.
Manchester United splashed heavy cash to reinforce their squad last summer and it seems that they are ready to spend heavily again to sign new stars this summer.
Chelsea arguably have the best midfield in the Premier League at the moment. They have quality players for the first team and also in the depth.
Manchester United and Chelsea have been tracking French international and Monaco star Tiemoue Bakayoko for quite some time.
Manchester United are looking to sign a new center forward in the summer transfer window and numerous top quality players are heavily linked with the Old Trafford club.
Last summer, Manchester United signed a world class goalscorer in the form of Zlatan Ibrahimovic and the retired Swedish star has been sensational for the Red Devils this season.
Liverpool have utilized James Milner in the left back position this season but they need a long term solution for that position and must sign a proven quality player this summer.
Arsenal and Liverpool were heavily linked with a move to sign French international and Monaco star Tiemour Bakayoko in the winter transfer window.