- Star Looking to Agree €18million-a-year Chelsea Deal
- Shocking – Liverpool Could Get Points Deducted
- Arsenal Have Agreed $85,000-a-week Star Deal
- Man Utd Moved in to Seal First Option on Signing $32million Player
- Mourinho wants Man Utd to Agree €102,000-a-week Star Signing
- Liverpool Look to Agree Versatile $27million Star Signing – Need Him Now
- Not Coutinho – The Highest Valued Liverpool Star is Worth £53.5m
Category Archives: Ligue 1
Chelsea reinforced their midfield department last summer by luring French international N’Golo Kante from champions Leicester City.
Chelsea have won their last 10 league games and sit 6 points ahead of Liverpool and Arsenal in the Premier League table.
Even after spending huge sums in the summer transfer window to reinforce the squad, Manchester United have been average so far this season under Jose Mourinho.
Liverpool are currently joint leaders of the Premier League, only behind Arsenal and Manchester City on goal difference.
Chelsea boss Antonio Conte reinforced his strike-force in the summer transfer window by luring Michy Batshuayi.
Arsenal are desperately looking to sign a defender this summer and they have got nine days left in the transfer window.
Arsenal have been looking to sign a proven quality goalscorer ever since Dutch striker Robin van Persie left the Gunners in 2012.
Manchester United had the best defensive record in the Premier League last season (conceded 35 goals) and Mourinho has further reinforced the back line by signing Eric Bailly from Villareal this summer.
Liverpool had a very shaky defense last season and to solve that dilemma, manager Jurgen Klopp has splashed the cash to reinforce the back line this summer.
Having reinforced the squad by signing Victor Wanyama from the Saints and Vincent Janssen from Dutch side AZ Alkmarr, Tottenham have been looking to sign an attacking midfielder.