- Man Utd Pushing to Seal Signing of £75million Midfielder for Next Season
- 4-2-3-1: Rashford Starts as CF – Man Utd’s Probable XI vs Swansea
- Club Ready to Offer $24million Star to Liverpool – Klopp Wants Him
- Three Key Changes – Jose’s Probable 4-2-3-1 Man Utd XI vs Huddersfield
- Milner Starts – Liverpool’s Strongest Possible 4-3-3 XI vs Spurs
- Woodward wants to Sign £350,000-a-week Star for Manchester United
- Contact Made – Manchester United Looking to Sign $47million Player
Category Archives: Ligue 1
Liverpool registered their first Premier League win in their opening home game of the season by beating Crystal Palace 1-0. Sadio Mane was on the score sheet for the Merseysiders.
Liverpool sold Mario Balotelli to French side Nice last summer and now the Reds are linked with a Nice star in the form of Jean Michael Seri.
Liverpool have already signed a top quality winger in the summer transfer window by luring Mohamed Salah from Roma.
Manchester United’s current first choice right back is Antonio Valencia. The Ecuadorian star, who is a natural winger, has done brilliantly in the full-back position over the years but he is 32 now and Mourinho needs a long term replacement.
Liverpool have so far failed in their pursuit to sign Naby Keita from Leipzig and it seems that they are already looking at alternatives.
Liverpool have been interested in signing Kylian Mbappe for quite some time and the latest reports suggest that the Merseysiders are still monitoring him.
Arsenal have lacked a world class out and out center forward since Dutch star Robin van Persie left the club to join Manchester United few years back.
Manchester United need to sign a strong defensive midfielder in the summer transfer window and they are linked with a versatile star in the form of Fabinho.
Tottenham splashed the cash to hire the services of a top midfielder in the form of Victor Wanyama last summer. The former Southampton star proved to be a hit in his first season with the North Londoners.
Arsenal failed to qualify for the Champions League and it will be hard for them to attract the best of players in the continent.