- Arsenal Look to Finally Agree $48million Star Signing
- Martial Starts – Man Utd’s Strongest Possible 4-2-3-1 XI vs Southampton
- Done – Liverpool have Agreed €37million Deal
- Klopp Impressed – Liverpool Can Get Signing Done for $22million
- Club Should Sell Playmaker to Manchester United for $37million
- Mourinho Looks to Agree £50million Star Signing for Man Utd
- Star Out – Chelsea’s Strongest Possible 3-4-3 XI vs Swansea
Category Archives: Ligue 1
Chelsea failed to extend their winning run against Tottenham who ended their 13 game streak in the Premier League last night to confirm that the Blues are not invincible.
Liverpool are currently second in the Premier League and must improve their squad to catch Chelsea. The Reds are interested in signing attacking players and Spanish international Jese Rodriguez has been linked.
Liverpool are seriously looking to strengthen their attack in the winter transfer window and stars like Quincy Promes and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain are linked.
Liverpool have dropped points in the absence of star playmaker Philippe Coutinho. The Brazilian is expected to return soon from his injury, however, the Reds are set to lose another star man in the form of Sadio Mane.
Chelsea reinforced their midfield department last summer by luring French international N’Golo Kante from champions Leicester City.
Chelsea have won their last 10 league games and sit 6 points ahead of Liverpool and Arsenal in the Premier League table.
Even after spending huge sums in the summer transfer window to reinforce the squad, Manchester United have been average so far this season under Jose Mourinho.
Liverpool are currently joint leaders of the Premier League, only behind Arsenal and Manchester City on goal difference.
Chelsea boss Antonio Conte reinforced his strike-force in the summer transfer window by luring Michy Batshuayi.
Arsenal are desperately looking to sign a defender this summer and they have got nine days left in the transfer window.