- Arsenal have reached agreement worth €10million-a-year with forward – report
- Liverpool believe Leon Goretzka will move to Bayern
- Klopp wants Alisson – could replace Mignolet at Liverpool in summer
- Rep of Vidal in talks to sell to clubs in Liverpool or Manchester
- £300,000-a-week Deal Could be Enough to Sign Mkhitaryan
- Man Utd Blew Club out of Window with Terms up to $552,000-a-week
- Klopp’s Liverpool Leading to Sign $31million Star – Club Ready to Sell
Category Archives: Ligue 1
Arsenal need to sign top quality stars if they are to have any chance of winning the Premier League title this season.
Manchester United have been looking to sign a quality winger this summer and French international Thomas Lemar has been in the lime light this month.
Spurs sold Kyle Walker to Manchester City earlier in the transfer window and they have still not replaced the England international.
Manchester United have been in search of a wide player in the summer transfer window but they have not been able to sign one as yet.
Liverpool registered their first Premier League win in their opening home game of the season by beating Crystal Palace 1-0. Sadio Mane was on the score sheet for the Merseysiders.
Liverpool sold Mario Balotelli to French side Nice last summer and now the Reds are linked with a Nice star in the form of Jean Michael Seri.
Liverpool have already signed a top quality winger in the summer transfer window by luring Mohamed Salah from Roma.
Manchester United’s current first choice right back is Antonio Valencia. The Ecuadorian star, who is a natural winger, has done brilliantly in the full-back position over the years but he is 32 now and Mourinho needs a long term replacement.
Liverpool have so far failed in their pursuit to sign Naby Keita from Leipzig and it seems that they are already looking at alternatives.
Liverpool have been interested in signing Kylian Mbappe for quite some time and the latest reports suggest that the Merseysiders are still monitoring him.