- Manchester United eyeing cut-price deal for ex-club graduate
- Three things we learned: Arsenal 1-1 Atletico Madrid
- Arsenal join race for experienced AS Roma midfielder
- Ramsey and Koscielny start, 4-3-3: Predicted Arsenal lineup to face Atletico Madrid
- Tottenham defender on Manchester United’s shortlist for the summer
- Europa League [Preview]: Arsenal vs Atletico Madrid
- Manchester United join pursuit of La Liga defender
Category Archives: Ligue 1
Liverpool have been heavily linked with a move to sign Thomas Lemar from Monaco since yesterday and it looks like that the move will happen.
Arsenal need to sign top quality stars if they are to have any chance of winning the Premier League title this season.
Manchester United have been looking to sign a quality winger this summer and French international Thomas Lemar has been in the lime light this month.
Spurs sold Kyle Walker to Manchester City earlier in the transfer window and they have still not replaced the England international.
Manchester United have been in search of a wide player in the summer transfer window but they have not been able to sign one as yet.
Liverpool registered their first Premier League win in their opening home game of the season by beating Crystal Palace 1-0. Sadio Mane was on the score sheet for the Merseysiders.
Liverpool sold Mario Balotelli to French side Nice last summer and now the Reds are linked with a Nice star in the form of Jean Michael Seri.
Liverpool have already signed a top quality winger in the summer transfer window by luring Mohamed Salah from Roma.
Manchester United’s current first choice right back is Antonio Valencia. The Ecuadorian star, who is a natural winger, has done brilliantly in the full-back position over the years but he is 32 now and Mourinho needs a long term replacement.
Liverpool have so far failed in their pursuit to sign Naby Keita from Leipzig and it seems that they are already looking at alternatives.