- Paris Saint-Germain eyeing big-money move for Manchester United midfielder
- Ramsey and Lacazette start, 4-3-3: Predicted Arsenal lineup to face West Ham United
- Arsenal manager updates on Jack Wilshere’s contractual situation
- Three things we learned: Bournemouth 0-2 Manchester United
- Arsenal won’t follow up their interest in French attacker
- FA Cup [Preview]: Manchester United vs Tottenham Hotspur
- Barcelona weighing up move for Manchester United forward
Category Archives: Ligue 1
Liverpool have had constant defensive concerns under the management of Brendan Rodgers and fans will hope the dilemma is sorted out this summer.
Tottenham are in search of a player who can not only partner and support striker Harry Kane but will also be able to lead the line in his absence.
Tottenham have lately been linked with two key strikers to strengthen their strike-force, Juventus’ Fernando Llorente and Marseille’s Michy Batshuayi.
Manchester United supporters might not be happy with this news but it looks like Angel Di Maria’s departure from Old Trafford is going to happen this summer.
Arsenal continue their search for a top quality goal scorer this summer and the superstar in the lime light for now is Lyon striker Alexandre Lacazette.
Liverpool may have signed young striker Danny Ings from Burnley, yet they need a top quality goal scorer for the starting XI.
Liverpool are Closing in on Rock Solid Signing after Confirmation From his Rep that Star Wants PL Move
Liverpool have already signed one defender in the form of Joe Gomez and are also looking to secure another in Nathaniel Clyne.
While Arsenal fans are ecstatic that the club have finally sealed the signing of Petr Cech from Chelsea, they must not forget that the main void still needs to be filled.
Tottenham have been linked with numerous players but for some reason Monaco is the main club in the lime light.
Reports suggest that Marseille accepting an offer of £10.7 million for winger Dimitri Payet and the 28-year-old set to double his wages at West Ham.