- Woodward wants to Sign £350,000-a-week Star for Manchester United
- Contact Made – Manchester United Looking to Sign $47million Player
- Star Returns – This Arsenal’s 3-4-2-1 XI Can Beat Red Star Belgrade
- Pedro Starts – Chelsea’s Strongest Possible 3-4-3 XI vs Roma
- Man Utd Favorites to Secure Signing – $26.5million Could Get Deal Done
- Liverpool Heading Queue – Klopp Plans Bid to Sign Midfielder
- Key Duo Out – Man Utd’s Probable 4-2-3-1 XI vs Benfica
Category Archives: La Liga
Arsenal captured Real Madrid’s king of assists Mesut Ozil after paying a record fee to the Spanish giants this summer.
Valencia’s Adil Rami has been upset and frustrated as the club let go several stars this summer causing the team to turn average.
As Real Madrid splashed record fee of 100 million Euros for Spurs star Gareth Bale, they had to sell a few to somewhat balance the books.
Zinedine Zidane, arguably one of the best players of his generation had something to say about Arsenal new boy Mesut Ozil and it was not nice.
Arsenal fans are more than delighted to sign one of the best playmakers in the world in Ozil but if they had the option to sign Cesc Fabregas, may be they would have signed him instead of Ozil?
Every player has a dream of playing at the highest level, and almost every other player wants to play for a club like Real Madrid.
It was all going according to plan for Arsenal and Real Madrid. Marca lately reported that Ancelotti wanted to keep Di Maria but offload Ozil. However things have drastically changed again.
The English champions have not been active in this summer transfer window but in the remaining days they are looking to add at least two quality players in the squad.
Having signed only two players on free transfers this summer, Arsenal fans are getting furious by the minute and want immediate resolution to current problems after waiting for so long in frustration.
Liverpool are on the verge of completing their 5th major signing this summer after reports suggest that they have agreed 5 million pounds fee for Granada left back Guilherme Siqueira.