- Paris Saint-Germain eyeing big-money move for Manchester United midfielder
- Ramsey and Lacazette start, 4-3-3: Predicted Arsenal lineup to face West Ham United
- Arsenal manager updates on Jack Wilshere’s contractual situation
- Three things we learned: Bournemouth 0-2 Manchester United
- Arsenal won’t follow up their interest in French attacker
- FA Cup [Preview]: Manchester United vs Tottenham Hotspur
- Barcelona weighing up move for Manchester United forward
Category Archives: La Liga
Manchester United have got a very strong back line and so far, they have only conceded 19 goals in 27 Premier League fixtures this season.
Liverpool have been linked with Spanish international and Real Madrid midfielder Dani Ceballos lately and the latest reports are intriguing.
Manchester United have been linked with Real Madrid star Gareth Bale for a long time now and the latest update means that the Welsh superstar can be lured in the winter transfer window.
Arsenal splashed the cash and broke their transfer record to sign a top class center forward in the form of Alexandre Lacazette in the summer transfer window.
Liverpool must improve their squad in the winter transfer window and if Coutinho leaves, then they must sign a quality star to replace the Brazilian playmaker.
Manchester United have suffered big time in the absence of star midfielder Paul Pogba and reports suggest that Mourinho is looking to sign a versatile midfield star in the upcoming winter transfer window.
Manchester United have been interested in Spanish international and Atletico Madrid star Saul Niguez for quite some time.
Manchester United have been interested in signing Welsh international and Real Madrid star Gareth Bale for quite some time and the latest reports going on in the media are intriguing.
Liverpool need quality signings in the winter transfer window if they are to improve for the second half of the campaign but more importantly, Klopp must hold on to the key stars present in the current squad.
Manchester United have already spent a lot under the management of Jose Mourinho and if the latest reports are anything to go by then they are ready to splash more cash to strengthen the Portuguese manager’s team.