- Deal Close – Manchester United to Sign $51million Star – He’ll Earn $198,000-a-week
- Quality $89million Star Wants to Sign For Liverpool
- Mourinho Wants Manchester United to Splash $127million for Star
- After $50million Deal – Klopp Prepared to Secure $38million Signing for Liverpool
- $56million Move Made – Manchester United Very Close to Signing Star
- Manchester United Expected to Reach Agreement to Sign £70million Star
- Klopp Clear to Secure $32million Midfielder Signing for Liverpool – Move Likely
Category Archives: Europa League
After resting key players in the final games of the Premier League, Jose Mourinho has opted to start the strongest possible side for the Europa League final vs Ajax.
Manchester United’s final game of the campaign is the most important game of the season as a victory over Dutch side Ajax in the Europa League final will book their place in the Champions League.
Arsenal defeated Everton to register their 5th win on the trot in the Premier League but it was not enough for a top four finish and they remained 5th in the table.
After a disappointing defeat at the hands of Arsenal last weekend, Manchester United will be looking to bounce back and beat Celta Vigo to qualify for the final of the Europa League tonight.
Manchester United will collide against Celta Vigo in the second leg of their Europa League semi final tie tomorrow night. The Red Devils won the first leg 1-0 away from home. Can the Spaniards turn the tie around?
Manchester United have drawn their last two games in the Premier League and as it stands, they are expected to finish outside of the top four.
Manchester United will collide against Anderlecht tonight and have the upper hand in the quarter final tie after drawing 1-1 away from home in the first leg.
Manchester United drew 1-1 against Anderlecht in the first leg of their Europa League quarter final tie last week and should be considered favorites to qualify for the last four by beating the Bemgian side tonight at Old Trafford.
Manchester United collided against Belgian side Anderlecht in the first leg of their Europa League quarter final last night.
After two disappointing home draws, Manchester United bounced back by beating Sunderland in the Premier League.