- Woodward wants to Sign £350,000-a-week Star for Manchester United
- Contact Made – Manchester United Looking to Sign $47million Player
- Star Returns – This Arsenal’s 3-4-2-1 XI Can Beat Red Star Belgrade
- Pedro Starts – Chelsea’s Strongest Possible 3-4-3 XI vs Roma
- Man Utd Favorites to Secure Signing – $26.5million Could Get Deal Done
- Liverpool Heading Queue – Klopp Plans Bid to Sign Midfielder
- Key Duo Out – Man Utd’s Probable 4-2-3-1 XI vs Benfica
Category Archives: Europa League
Arsenal lost their last Premier League game against Watford and will look to bounce back in the Europa League when they face Red Star Belgrade tomorrow night.
Arsenal will kick start their Europa League campaign against German side FC Koln at the Emirates Stadium. Who will come out on top?
After resting key players in the final games of the Premier League, Jose Mourinho has opted to start the strongest possible side for the Europa League final vs Ajax.
Manchester United’s final game of the campaign is the most important game of the season as a victory over Dutch side Ajax in the Europa League final will book their place in the Champions League.
Arsenal defeated Everton to register their 5th win on the trot in the Premier League but it was not enough for a top four finish and they remained 5th in the table.
After a disappointing defeat at the hands of Arsenal last weekend, Manchester United will be looking to bounce back and beat Celta Vigo to qualify for the final of the Europa League tonight.
Manchester United will collide against Celta Vigo in the second leg of their Europa League semi final tie tomorrow night. The Red Devils won the first leg 1-0 away from home. Can the Spaniards turn the tie around?
Manchester United have drawn their last two games in the Premier League and as it stands, they are expected to finish outside of the top four.
Manchester United will collide against Anderlecht tonight and have the upper hand in the quarter final tie after drawing 1-1 away from home in the first leg.
Manchester United drew 1-1 against Anderlecht in the first leg of their Europa League quarter final tie last week and should be considered favorites to qualify for the last four by beating the Bemgian side tonight at Old Trafford.