- Klopp’s Liverpool Leading to Sign $31million Star – Club Ready to Sell
- Terms Agreed – $73million Star Ready to Secure Arsenal Move
- Announcement Close – £312,500-a-week Man to Agree Deal with Man Utd
- 4-2-2-2: Arsenal’s Strongest XI with Mkhitaryan & Aubameyang
- Mahrez wants out, Liverpool can Sign him
- Signing $73.5million Star will make Liverpool Unstoppable
- “Fantastic” Star in Talks & Could Agree Terms with Liverpool
Category Archives: English Premier League
No player has been that heavily linked with Manchester United after the end of last season than Southampton’s Luke Shaw.
Over the past few months, Manchester United have been linked with many players but majority of them play for Bayern Munich.
Ever since the departure of French International Paul Pogba from Manchester United to Juventus for a price tag of peanuts, the Red Devils have been crying for a top midfielder.
Chelsea are getting closer and closer to hire the services of ex-Arsenal captain Cesc Fabregas from Barcelona.
Red Devils continue to be in the lime light as far as transfer speculations are concerned but still haven’t secured a deal yet.
Liverpool sealed the deal for Bayer Leverkusen midfielder Emre Can yesterday and the player will join the merseysiders on July 1.
Lately rumors have been on going regarding the future of Germany and Bayern Munich’s attacker Thomas Muller.
Chelsea are one of the busiest clubs in the transfer market already as Mourinho looks to seal deals early on.
How long are Manchester United going to take to sign a quality central midfielder for the squad next season.
Having already secured the services of England international Rickie Lambert from Southampton, Liverpool have sealed another deal to lure Bayer Leverkusen star Emre Can.