- £60million Star has Heart Set on a Move to Liverpool So Far
- Fellaini Starts – Manchester United’s Probable 4-2-3-1 XI vs Basel
- Liverpool One of the Favorites in $26million Chase for Attacker
- 3-4-3: Chelsea’s Strongest Possible XI vs Qarabag
- Lallana Starts – Liverpool’s Strongest Possible 4-3-3 XI vs Sevilla
- Manchester United Ready to Step up to Sign $92,000-a-week Star
- Jose Ready to Sign $158,000-a-week Star for Manchester United
Category Archives: English Premier League
Arsenal are 4 points behind league leaders Chelsea with a game in hand but all that can change when the two teams collide tomorrow.
Every other transfer season, Arsenal fans come to know that Wenger is going to have lots of funds to sign top quality players.
Manchester United dismantled Olympiacos to qualify for the last eight of Champions league and will look to get back to winning ways in premier league as well.
Goes without saying that Liverpool have the best attack in the premier league at the moment and so versatile that every combination up front has worked for the Reds.
Manchester United are looking to reinforce squad heavily in the next transfer window as Moyes wants to bounce back next season.
Gunners are flying high in the premier league but none of the title challengers have that many injury concerns as Arsenal.
Arsenal are only 4 points behind league leaders Chelsea with a game in hand but the Blues will hold stronger cards as the game is at Stamford Bridge.
Gunners are ready to splash cash on a striker next summer but fans will be hoping that Arsenal sign someone experienced and not another young prospect who is not proven in a big league.
Liverpool will look to continue their impressive form when they face relegation battling Cardiff side on Saturday.
Liverpool vs Manchester United is a fixture that has absolutely got nothing to do with the league positions of the teams.