- Klopp Pushing to Secure Under £36m Rated Star Signing for Liverpool
- 3-4-2-1: Arsenal’s Strongest Possible XI vs Burnley
- 3-4-1-2: Chelsea’s Strongest Possible XI vs Liverpool
- 4-1-2-1-2: Zlatan, Lukaku Start – Man United’s Strongest Possible XI vs Brighton
- Gerrard – Zlatan Ibrahimovic wants Starting Role
- How £89million Star Could Line up for Manchester United – Jose Wants him
- Moreno, Lovren Out – Liverpool’s Strongest Possible 4-3-3 XI vs Chelsea
Category Archives: English Premier League
Liverpool have been brilliant in the attacking third this season but still they lack a top quality out and out striker.
Manchester United have lost two of their last three Premier League games and are currently eight points behind league leaders and neighbors Manchester City.
Liverpool have badly missed a specialist defensive midfielder in the team since the departure of Argentine international Javier Mascherano.
Manchester United manager needs to improve the team’s attacking play, specifically against string opposition but it seems that he is more focused on constantly improving the back line.
Tottenham Hotspur are currently third in the Barclays Premier League and they have already qualified for the KO stages of the Champions League.
Liverpool desperately need to sign a top quality center half in the winter transfer window if they are to challenge for big prizes in the second half of the campaign.
Manchester United splashed a huge amount to hire the services of Romelu Lukaku from Everton in the summer transfer window.
Jurgen Klopp’s team could not perform at the optimum level last month and the German manager would hope to turn things around in the busiest period of the season.
Jose Mourinho’s Manchester United are eight points behind league leaders and neighbors Manchester City after suffering defeat at the hands of Chelsea last weekend.
Liverpool have won their last three games in all competitions and will be looking to continue the winning run when the Premier League returns after the international break.