- Not Mahrez – Liverpool have Moved in to Agree $62million Star Signing
- €55million Playmaker Has to Agree Man Utd Move this Summer
- Contact Already Made – Liverpool Want $125,000-a-week Star Signing – He’s Klopp’s No.1 Goal
- Arsenal Ready to Finally Get Versatile $32million Star Signing Done
- Video – Liverpool Duo Involved in Brazil’s 2nd Goal vs Uruguay
- Not Griezmann – Man Utd have Moved in to Sign “Exceptional” Star
- Come and Get me Plea? “Extraordinary” $20million Star Wanted by the Reds Claims It would be “Special” to Play for Liverpool
Category Archives: English Premier League
With only 9 games remaining in Liverpool’s season, the Reds are currently fourth in the league and are four points above Man United, who have two games in hand.
Liverpool signed James Milner from Manchester City on a free transfer when Brendan Rodgers was in charge of the club.
After splashing heavy cash to lure stars like Bailly, Mkhitaryan and Pogba last summer, United have not been able to perform very well and are currently 5th in the Premier League.
Liverpool have been fantastic in the attacking third this season and are currently leading the goal scoring charts in the Premier League with 61 goals.
Manchester United have been interested in signing French international and Atletico Madrid star Antoine Griezmann for a long time. Once again, the former Real Sociedad attacker is in the spotlight.
Liverpool and Tottennham are interested in signing Moussa Marega in the summer transfer window.
After a disappointing home draw against Bournemouth, Manchester United returned to winning ways in the Barclays Premier league with a 3-1 victory over relegation threatened Middlesbrough.
Manchester United and Arsenal have been heavily linked with Greek international and Roma star Kostas Manolas for a long time and now even Liverpool are interested in signing him.
After the weekend’s defeat against West Brom, Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger should really think about quitting the club after 21 years.
Arsenal lost against West Brom and Liverpool could only earn a single point against Manchester City at the weekend. On the other hand, Manchester United defeated Middlesbrough and are now in a great position to finish in the top four.