- Klopp Pushing to Secure Under £36m Rated Star Signing for Liverpool
- 3-4-2-1: Arsenal’s Strongest Possible XI vs Burnley
- 3-4-1-2: Chelsea’s Strongest Possible XI vs Liverpool
- 4-1-2-1-2: Zlatan, Lukaku Start – Man United’s Strongest Possible XI vs Brighton
- Gerrard – Zlatan Ibrahimovic wants Starting Role
- How £89million Star Could Line up for Manchester United – Jose Wants him
- Moreno, Lovren Out – Liverpool’s Strongest Possible 4-3-3 XI vs Chelsea
Category Archives: English Premier League
Manchester United lost their last league contest against Chelsea. Next up, they will collide against Newcastle United on Saturday and will hope to get back to winning ways.
Chelsea bounced back from their defeat against Roma in the CL to beat Manchester United in the PL. Next up, the Blues will collide against West Brom away from home when the Premier League returns after the international break.
Arsenal have to improve their squad in the winter transfer window if they are to challenge for big prizes in the second half of the campaign. At the moment, they are 12 points behind league leaders Manchester City.
Manchester United have been interested in Spanish international and Atletico Madrid star Saul Niguez for quite some time.
Arsenal may sell star playmakers Ozil and Alexis in the upcoming winter transfer window and the duo must be replaced by quality stars.
Liverpool and Barcelona have been interested in hiring the services of German international and Schalke star Leon Goretzka for quite some time.
Manchester United have been interested in signing Welsh international and Real Madrid star Gareth Bale for quite some time and the latest reports going on in the media are intriguing.
Liverpool need quality signings in the winter transfer window if they are to improve for the second half of the campaign but more importantly, Klopp must hold on to the key stars present in the current squad.
Manchester United have already spent a lot under the management of Jose Mourinho and if the latest reports are anything to go by then they are ready to splash more cash to strengthen the Portuguese manager’s team.
Manchester United did spend a huge amount to sign Lukaku in the summer transfer window but at the moment, the Belgian international is out of form.