- Star Looking to Agree €18million-a-year Chelsea Deal
- Shocking – Liverpool Could Get Points Deducted
- Arsenal Have Agreed $85,000-a-week Star Deal
- Man Utd Moved in to Seal First Option on Signing $32million Player
- Mourinho wants Man Utd to Agree €102,000-a-week Star Signing
- Liverpool Look to Agree Versatile $27million Star Signing – Need Him Now
- Not Coutinho – The Highest Valued Liverpool Star is Worth £53.5m
Category Archives: English Premier League
Liverpool are looking at attacking options in the winter transfer window and it is not surprising at all that Dimitri Payet is in the limelight now.
Manchester United have been looking to sign West Ham star Dimitri Payet for quite some time.
Chelsea’s brilliant 13 game winning run in the Premier League was ended by Tottenham. The Blues then bounced back by beating Peterborough in the FA Cup.
After only earning one point against the Cherries, Arsenal will be looking to get back to winning ways in the Barclays Premier League when they face Swansea City tomorrow.
Yesterday, Arsenal officially agreed new deals with Coquelin, Koscielny and Giroud. They must also look to sign new quality players to reinforce the squad this month.
Manchester United need to strengthen their squad in the winter transfer window but it seems that they are more focused on securing new deals with the current crop of players.
Liverpool signed two central defenders in the form of Joel Matip and Ragnar Klavan last summer and the duo have performed well.
Chelsea boss Antonio Conte has been interested in signing his former star Arturo Vidal from Bayern Munich this winter but it looks like that the move is not happening.
Manchester United are on a brilliant winning run and it will be intriguing to see if they can extend that streak when they face arch rivals Liverpool.
Liverpool are interested in more than a few playmakers this month and once again Lazio attacker Keita Balde is on the radar.