- Klopp now Looking to Sign $23.5million Star for Liverpool
- Aubameyang Considering Dortmund Exit – Liverpool Must Sign
- Herrera Starts – Man Utd’s Strongest Possible 4-2-3-1 XI vs Leicester
- Jose Keen – Man Utd Seriously Looking to Sign this Player
- Spurs Closing in to Sign $30million Serge Aurier
- Chelsea could Offer $6.7million-a-year to Sign Ross Barkley
- Hendo Out – Liverpool’s Strongest Possible 4-3-3 XI vs Hoffenheim
Category Archives: English Premier League
Despite signing three defenders this summer, Tottenham Hotspur are shaky at the back and have dropped points from winning position in the last two games.
Chelsea finally secured their first victory of the season after defeating West Bromwich Albions 3-2 away from home.
Liverpool face Arsenal at the Emirates Stadium tonight and have the chance to go level on points on top of the Premier League with Manchester City.
After letting go big names like Radamel Falcao and Robin van Persie this summer, Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal has been heavily relying on star striker and captain Wayne Rooney.
Having sold record signing Angel Di Maria to PSG, United tried to sign Barcelona forward Pedro. However, the Spanish international ditched the Red Devils and joined Chelsea.
Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers is slowly but surely getting rid of all the players that Rafael Benitez signed for the Reds.
Arsenal fans will be seriously disappointed if the club fails to sign a world class striker this summer.
Arsenal absolutely humiliated Liverpool when the Merseysiders visited the Emirates back in April this year. Will the Gunners earn three points against the Reds again? We shall see.
Tottenham failed to hold on to a lead for the second week running and this time Leicester City came from behind to earn a draw against the North Londoners.
Both West Bromwich Albion and champions Chelsea have earned a single point from their respective games in the Barclays Premier League.