- Arsenal vs Chelsea – Stars to Watch in the FA Cup Final
- Mourinho Ready to Agree €200million Stars Signing for Manchester United – Lineup Predicted
- Liverpool Seriously Ready to Sign “Fantastic” $64.9million Player
- Manchester United Ready to Agree $300,000-a-week Deal to Sign $112million Star
- Manchester United Eye $64.9million Playmaker – Should Mourinho Sign Him?
- Conte’s Strongest Possible 3-4-3 XI for Chelsea vs Arsenal
- Confirmed – Manchester United XI Formation vs Ajax
Category Archives: English Premier League
After earning Champions League qualification by beating Ajax in the EL final, Manchester United seem ready to spend big and sign top quality players in the summer transfer window.
Liverpool’s weakest department is none other than their defense. Under the management of Klopp, the Merseysiders have leaked goals on consistent basis and that issue at the back has to be resolved if they are to have any chance of challenging … Continue reading
Manchester United registered their place in the next season’s Champions League after beating Ajax in the Europa League final last night.
Everton playmaker Ross Barkley may end up leaving the Goodison Park in the summer transfer window and the likes of Manchester United and Tottenham are interested in hiring his services.
Liverpool signed a new goal keeper last summer in the form of Loris Karius but the German international proved to be average and was soon replaced by Simon Mignolet in the starting XI.
Manchester United will collide against Ajax in the final of the Europa League knowing that a win will earn them CL qualification.
Arsenal failed to qualify for the Champions League and they may end up losing some key players as well in the summer transfer window.
Manchester United are in search of a quality central defender and they have been linked with Brazilian international and PSG star Marquinhos for a long time now.
Arsenal defeated Everton to register their 5th win on the trot in the Premier League but it was not enough for a top four finish and they remained 5th in the table.
Jurgen Klopp’s men defeated Boro 3-0 at Anfield to book their place in the UEFA Champions League.