- Perisic only Waiting for the Right Call from Manchester United
- Spurs have to Sign Riyad Mahrez – Enough is Enough
- Deal Close – Liverpool to Seal $13million Signing of Versatile Player
- Mourinho Looking to Sign Highly Rated $62,000-a-week Star for Man Utd
- Liverpool Want to Sign $21million Star who was Unstoppable in April/May
- Man Utd Want $32m Star who Agreed to Join Mourinho Few Months Back
- Liverpool Prepared to Pay this Amount to Sign 24-Capped Star
Category Archives: EFL Cup
Liverpool defeated Tottennham Hotspur in the fourth round of the EFL Cup to qualify for the last eight.
Manchester United were absolutely humiliated by Chelsea at the weekend and Jose Mourinho will be looking to bounce back with a win when they face rivals Manchester City at Old Trafford in the EFL Cup.
After losing two league games in a row last month, Chelsea have won three in a row this month and now find themselves in fourth place, only a point behind joint league leaders City, Arsenal and Liverpool.
After comprehensively defeating title favorites Manchester City in the Premier League, Tottenham have not been able to win a single game.
Liverpool and Tottenham will collide in the EFL Cup tomorrow night. Who will come out on top at Anfield.
Arsenal’s brilliant winning run came to an end yesterday as Middlesbrough fought hard to earn a point at the Emirates.
After losing three games in a row, Manchester United will be looking to get back to winning ways when they face Northampton in the third round of the EFL Cup.
Liverpool are in brilliant form at the moment and their confidence will be sky high after beating Chelsea in their own backyard last Friday.