- Ox Replaces Midfielder – Liverpool’s Strongest Possible 4-3-3 XI vs Burnley
- Herrera Starts – Man Utd’s Strongest Possible 4-2-3-1 XI vs Everton
- 5 Reasons Why Sacking De Boer was the Right thing to do
- Bad News for Man Utd, Could be a Huge Boost for Liverpool – [BBC]
- Jose Mourinho Reserves Special Praise for Man Utd Duo
- Theo Starts – Arsenal’s Probable 3-4-2-1 Starting XI Koln
- 4-2-3-1: Liverpool’s Strongest Possible XI vs Sevilla – Coutinho Starts
Category Archives: EFL Cup
Last night, Manchester United earned their first title under the management of Jose Mourinho by beating Southampton in a thrilling EFL Cup final contest.
Manchester United will collide against Southampton in the EFL Cup final at the weekend. Who will come out on top?
Manchester United have one foot in the final of the EFL Cup after beating Hull City 2-0 in the first leg. Still, manager Jose Mourinho has opted for a very strong starting XI against the Tigers tonight.
Liverpool will collide against the Saints in the second leg of their EFL Cup semi final tonight. Southampton defeated the Reds 1-0 at St. Mary’s in the first leg. Can the Merseysiders turn the tie around?
Liverpool lost the first leg of their EFL Cup semi final against Southampton at St. Mary’s. Can the Reds turn the tie around at Anfield? We shall see.
The Red Devils’ brilliant winning run in the PL was ended by Liverpool and then they also failed to beat Stoke City at the weekend.
Liverpool suffered a shocking defeat at the hands of relegation threatened Swansea City in the Premier League and now find themselves in fourth place, 10 points behind league leaders Chelsea.
Liverpool face Southampton at St. Mary’s tonight and Jurgen Klopp has selected a very strong starting XI for the game.
The Red Devils will collide against the Tigers tonight in the EFL Cup and Mourinho’s men should be considered favorites to register their 9th win on the trot.
Liverpool will face Southampton away from home in the first leg of their EFL Cup semi final. Who will come out on top tomorrow night?