- Confirmed – Liverpool XI Formation vs Crystal Palace
- Picture – Man Utd’s Confirmed XI vs Burnley
- Forget Robertson: Liverpool Have to Agree $21.5million Star Signing – He’s Like Marcelo
- Forget Turan – Arsenal Ready to Agree “Exceptional” €40million Star Signing
- Man Utd have Moved in to Finally Agree $45million Star Signing – He Would Earn $200,000-a-week
- Liverpool Ready to Agree €72million Star Signing – Not James/Asensio
- Martial Starts – Man Utd’s Strongest Possible 4-2-3-1 XI vs Burnley
Category Archives: Capital One Cup
Barclays Premier league leaders Chelsea face Derby County in the Capital One Cup quarter final tonight.
With Brendan Rodgers looking to win a trophy this season with Liverpool, surely Capital One Cup offers the best chance.
Chelsea are clear favorites to beat Shrewsbury and qualify for the next round of the Capital One Cup.
Liverpool failed to register their third consecutive win in the premier league as rigid Hull CIty defense meant that both teams settled with a point.
Chelsea will hope to get back to winning ways when they face Shrewsbury in the Capital One Cup away from home.
Chelsea will be hoping to get back to winning ways as they kick start their Capital One Cup campaign against Bolton tonight.
Liverpool will hope to bounce back in the capital one cup after a shocking away defeat against West Ham United on Saturday.
Arsenal face high flying Southampton side in the Capital one Cup and will look to continue their winning run.
Chelsea will face Bolton Wanderers in their capital one cup tie and for Gary Cahill, it will be the first time he will come face to face against his former club.
Liverpool suffered back to back premier league defeats for the first time since December 2013 but back then it was against top teams like Chelsea and City, this time it was against mid table sides like Villa and West Ham.