- Milner Starts – Liverpool’s Strongest Possible 4-3-3 XI vs Spurs
- Woodward wants to Sign £350,000-a-week Star for Manchester United
- Contact Made – Manchester United Looking to Sign $47million Player
- Star Returns – This Arsenal’s 3-4-2-1 XI Can Beat Red Star Belgrade
- Pedro Starts – Chelsea’s Strongest Possible 3-4-3 XI vs Roma
- Man Utd Favorites to Secure Signing – $26.5million Could Get Deal Done
- Liverpool Heading Queue – Klopp Plans Bid to Sign Midfielder
Category Archives: Capital One Cup
Barclays Premier league leaders Chelsea face Derby County in the Capital One Cup quarter final tonight.
With Brendan Rodgers looking to win a trophy this season with Liverpool, surely Capital One Cup offers the best chance.
Chelsea are clear favorites to beat Shrewsbury and qualify for the next round of the Capital One Cup.
Liverpool failed to register their third consecutive win in the premier league as rigid Hull CIty defense meant that both teams settled with a point.
Chelsea will hope to get back to winning ways when they face Shrewsbury in the Capital One Cup away from home.
Chelsea will be hoping to get back to winning ways as they kick start their Capital One Cup campaign against Bolton tonight.
Liverpool will hope to bounce back in the capital one cup after a shocking away defeat against West Ham United on Saturday.
Arsenal face high flying Southampton side in the Capital one Cup and will look to continue their winning run.
Chelsea will face Bolton Wanderers in their capital one cup tie and for Gary Cahill, it will be the first time he will come face to face against his former club.
Liverpool suffered back to back premier league defeats for the first time since December 2013 but back then it was against top teams like Chelsea and City, this time it was against mid table sides like Villa and West Ham.