- Three Key Changes – Jose’s Probable 4-2-3-1 Man Utd XI vs Huddersfield
- Milner Starts – Liverpool’s Strongest Possible 4-3-3 XI vs Spurs
- Woodward wants to Sign £350,000-a-week Star for Manchester United
- Contact Made – Manchester United Looking to Sign $47million Player
- Star Returns – This Arsenal’s 3-4-2-1 XI Can Beat Red Star Belgrade
- Pedro Starts – Chelsea’s Strongest Possible 3-4-3 XI vs Roma
- Man Utd Favorites to Secure Signing – $26.5million Could Get Deal Done
Category Archives: Capital One Cup
Liverpool and Chelsea will collide at Stamford Bridge in the second leg of the Capital One Cup final tomorrow night.
Chelsea were ripped apart in the FA Cup fourth round against Bradford at Stamford Bridge and have their confidence low.
Tottenham are one step close to Wembley after defeating Sheffield United in the first leg of Capital One Cup final last night.
Tottenham will face Sheffield United in the first leg of the second Capital One Cup final at White Hart Lane tonight.
Liverpool have made only one change in the starting XI that played against Aston Villa at the weekend.
Liverpool are in brilliant form since the turn of the year and have what it takes to beat league leaders Chelsea when the two teams collide tonight.
Liverpool and Chelsea collide in the first leg of the Capital One Cup semi final at Anfield with both teams in fantastic form.
Liverpool qualified for the semi finals of the Capital One Cup with a dominant 3-1 win over Bounrmouth last night.
Under pressure Brendan Rodgers must beat Bournemouth in the Capital One Cup quarter final but the Reds are still not favorites.
Liverpool will hope to bounce back from recent disappointments when they face Bournemouth in the Capital One Cup quarter final.