- Picture – Arsenal XI Formation vs Burnley
- Conte Ready to Agree $48million Star Signing for Chelsea
- Man Utd Set to Sign $64million Star, Deal Could be Completed in Hours
- Superstar In Awe of Liverpool Playmaker for the Second Time
- Liverpool’s Confirmed XI Formation vs Swansea
- Costa Benched – Chelsea’s Probable 3-4-3 XI vs Hull
- Star Returns – Arsenal’s Strongest Possible 4-2-3-1 XI vs Burnley
Category Archives: Capital One Cup
Liverpool will face Southampton in the Capital One Cup quarter final and should be considered favorites to go through to the last four taking into consideration their brilliant recent form.
Liverpool will face Bournemouth in the Capital One Cup game tonight and will hope to qualify for the quarter finals.
Manchester United were ousted by MK Dons in the last season’s Capital One Cup and must take the competition seriously this time around.
Arsenal are the most in form team in England at the moment and will be favorites going into the fixture against Sheffield Wednesday when the two teams collide in the Capital One Cup.
Manchester United drew 0-0 against their rivals and neighbors Manchester City in the last Premier League game and will be focusing on the Capital One Cup now.
Arsenal defeated Everton to continue their brilliant winning run and will hope to extend the run with another win in the midweek against Sheffield Wednesday.
Chelsea suffered yet another defeat in the Barclays Premier League and it will be safe to say that their title defense is virtually over.
Liverpool are facing Carlisle to kick start their Capital One Cup campaign and Brendan Rodgers has named a strong starting lineup.
Man United manager Louis van Gaal has named a very strong starting line up for the game against Ipswich town in the Capital One Cup.
Chelsea will kick start their Capital One Cup campaign against Walsall tonight and Jose Mourinho has named a strong starting lineup for the game.