- Versatile $59million Star has Verbal Agreement with Liverpool
- Deal Close – Man Utd to Secure Star Signing – He’d Earn $161,000-a-week
- Liverpool are Interested in Signing $239,000-a-week PL Star
- Mourinho has a Goal of Signing $107,000-a-week Star for Man Utd
- Boss Ready to Offer €100million Star to Liverpool
- Manchester United Prepared to Sign $203,000-a-week Star
- Liverpool are Ready to Sign $203,000-a-week Star
Category Archives: Bundesliga
Tottenham are looking to sign an attacking midfielder this month and a few quality players are linked with the North Londoners.
Liverpool are looking to reinforce their attacking midfield and the likes of Quincy Promes and Julian Brandt have been linked recently.
Tottenham needed to sign a cover striker for Harry Kane last summer and they did so by luring Vincent Janssen from Eredivisie side AZ Alkmaar.
Liverpool sold Mario Balotelli and Christian Benteke last summer. Moreover, at the moment, the likes of Danny Ings and Daniel Sturridge are out injured leaving Divock Origi as the only fit first team center forward.
After Liverpool’s draw against Sunderland yesterday, Antonio Conte’s Chelsea have the chance to go eight points clear at the top by beating Tottenham Hotspur at White Hart Lane.
Liverpool are in the market to sign a quality attacking midfielder knowing that Sadio Mane will be leaving for the African Cup of Nations.
Chelsea won their 13th consecutive Premier League game and still maintain a six point lead over closest rivals Liverpool who defeated Man City yesterday.
Tottenham adequately reinforced their squad in the summer transfer window but apart from Wanyama, the new signings have failed to impress.
Liverpool have been brilliant in the attack this season but Jurgen Klopp still needs to add more quality and depth to the department due to ongoing injury concerns.
Jurgen Klopp is mainly using James Milner, a natural central/attacking midfielder, as his first choice Liverpool left back and Alberto Moreno, a natural defender, as his second choice left back.