- Forget Rodriguez – Liverpool have to Agree €44milllion Playmaker Signing
- Mata Starts in Midfield – Man Utd’s Strongest Possible 4-2-3-1 XI vs WBA
- Contact Already Made – Liverpool Look to Agree $33million Striker Signing
- Mourinho Moves in to Agree $217million Star Signing for Man Utd
- 4-2-3-1: How Liverpool will Line up with $81.5million Star
- Tottenham Set to Secure $100,000-a-week Star Signing
- “He’s in his Prime” – Liverpool Ready to Finally Agree £185,000-a-week Star Signing
Category Archives: Bundesliga
Tottenham acted early on in the summer transfer window and signed the likes of Wanyama (June) and Janssen (July).
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp completed his first signing for the Reds last winter by luring a versatile midfielder in the form of Marko Grujic.
So far, Arsenal have secured the signing of one central defender in the summer transfer window by luring England international Rob Holding from Bolton Wanderers.
After reinforcing their defensive midfield and strike-force by signing players like Wanyama and Janssen, Tottenham are looking to strengthen their attacking midfield and a few quality players are in the limelight.
Tottenham have strengthened their midfield department by signing a strong Kenyan DM in the form of Victor Wanyama. Moreover, the North Londoners have also reinforced the strike-force by luring Dutch forward Vincent Janssen.
Liverpool have won all their pre-season games so far without even conceding a single goal. After yesterday’s fixture against Wigan, Jurgen Klopp provided some crucial transfer update as well.
Liverpool have top attacking players in the squad such as the likes of Philippe Coutinho and Roberto Firmino. Moreover, Jurgen Klopp added another quality playmaker to his team by signing Sadio Mane from Southampton this summer.
Arsenal have secured the signings of two talented youngsters in the form of Granit Xhaka and Takuma Asano this summer.
After finishing third in the Barclays Premier League and qualifying for the Champions League, Spurs must bring in proven quality players to challenge the best of teams next season.
With the likes of Mourinho, Conte and Guardiola around next season, Wenger must largely improve the quality of his squad this summer if Arsenal are to have any chance of winning the Premier League title.