- Ox Replaces Midfielder – Liverpool’s Strongest Possible 4-3-3 XI vs Burnley
- Herrera Starts – Man Utd’s Strongest Possible 4-2-3-1 XI vs Everton
- 5 Reasons Why Sacking De Boer was the Right thing to do
- Bad News for Man Utd, Could be a Huge Boost for Liverpool – [BBC]
- Jose Mourinho Reserves Special Praise for Man Utd Duo
- Theo Starts – Arsenal’s Probable 3-4-2-1 Starting XI Koln
- 4-2-3-1: Liverpool’s Strongest Possible XI vs Sevilla – Coutinho Starts
Category Archives: Bundesliga
Liverpool signed a new goalie in the form of Loris Karius last summer. Moreover, Jurgen Klopp also added two central defenders like Ragnar Klavan and Joel Matip to strengthen his back line in the same transfer window.
Liverpool have been looking to sign a new left back for a long time now and as per recent reports, a few LBs are in the limelight.
Liverpool have been fantastic in the attacking third this season and are currently leading the goal scoring charts in the Premier League with 61 goals.
After the weekend’s defeat against West Brom, Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger should really think about quitting the club after 21 years.
After selling the likes of Mario Balotelli and Christian Benteke last summer, Liverpool have mainly used Firmino in the center forward position this season.
Manchester United have been trying to sign German international and Bayern Munich star Thomas Muller for quite some time and the latest reports are positive for the Red Devils.
Liverpool are looking at options to improve their squad this summer. As far as the attacking midfield is concerned, a few German players are in the limelight.
Liverpool were heavily interested in signing Mario Gotze from Bayern Munich last summer but the German international left the Bundesliga champions and rejoined Borussia Dortmund.
Liverpool owners must focus on making the club not just profitable but successful as well. FSG must invest big time next summer and let Klopp lure quality stars if they are to progress next season.
Last month, the Reds did not reinforce their squad in the transfer window and struggled badly. Going into the New Year, Liverpool were Chelsea’s closest title rivals. Now, they are virtually out of the title race.