- Deal Close – Manchester United to Sign $51million Star – He’ll Earn $198,000-a-week
- Quality $89million Star Wants to Sign For Liverpool
- Mourinho Wants Manchester United to Splash $127million for Star
- After $50million Deal – Klopp Prepared to Secure $38million Signing for Liverpool
- $56million Move Made – Manchester United Very Close to Signing Star
- Manchester United Expected to Reach Agreement to Sign £70million Star
- Klopp Clear to Secure $32million Midfielder Signing for Liverpool – Move Likely
Category Archives: Bundesliga
Arsenal were once again dominated by Bayern Munich at the Emirates in the first leg of the Champions League and again it was the same player who ripped them apart like last season.
Manchester United will be ready to splash heavy cash in the summer transfer market to build a squad that will compete with the best.
David Moyes will have a massive transfer kitty to play with in the summer transfer market and fans will hope this time he will utilize it for the best.
After failing to qualify for Europe’s elite competition for the past four years, Liverpool are finally look highly likely to be playing CL football next season.
Red Devils are struggling in the premier league at the moment and are likely to end up finishing the season out of top 4.
Red Devils are not heading in the right direction as far as football is concerned but at least they are still big enough to sign lucrative deals.
Gunner supporters were hoping that they will complete another marquee signing in winter just like they secured Ozil in summer but sadly it did not happen.
The Deadline Day is here and clubs are looking to seal deal for quality players before the window closes.
As we near the end of this year’s winter transfer window, many top clubs are looking to lure top class players before the deadline arrives.
Manchester United manager David Moyes is eager to add more new names to the club before the end of the winter transfer window.