- Liverpool are Favorites to Agree $230,000-a-week Star Signing
- Trio Should be Fit – Chelsea’s Strongest Possible 3-4-3 XI vs Palace
- Mourinho Looks to Agree $71million Duo Signing for Man Utd
- Not James – Positive Update for Liverpool to Agree £52m Star Signing – Klopp Keen
- Picture – Chelsea Star Tweets Delight After Beating His Teammate
- Mourinho Ready to Agree $50million Star Signing as First Summer Capture for Man Utd
- Forget Rodriguez – Liverpool have to Agree €44milllion Playmaker Signing
Category Archives: Bundesliga
Liverpool comfortably defeated West Bromwich Albion yesterday to move second in the Barclays premier league.
Arsenal seem to be very interested in German starlets. Having spent multi millions to lure their record signing Ozil, they are looking to spend more in January on midfielders.
After four games without win, Chelsea finally ended their barren run against Fulham yesterday with a 2-0 victory at Stamford Bridge.
After few blips in the start of new season under new manager David Moyes, Manchester United are back in the rhythm and are winning games.
Having smashed the club record by some distance on German star Mesut Ozil, it looks like that the doors have finally opened for the gunners to spend big and compete with the very best.
Time is running out for the gunners and we are reaching a point where mostly panic buys are made. However, Arsene Wenger claims that Arsenal will not panic buy. Only time will tell that.
The summer cannot get any more disappointing for Gunners as the club have failed to lure any of their top transfer targets as yet. Like always, Arsenal are linked with world class players but rarely do they sign one.
Arsenal fans are getting frustrated by the minute in this transfer window as the club has by large disappointed again. It looks highly unlikely that gunners will sign Suarez and the pursuit of Rooney is going to end the same … Continue reading
Liverpool are back in for Greek defender Kyriakos Papadopoulos and reports suggest that Merseysiders are close to agreeing a £13m deal for the Schalke youngster. On the other hand, there are rumors that Liverpool may loan Slovakian Martin Skrtel to … Continue reading
The Merseysiders are currently hoping perhaps against hope to somehow keep star striker Luis Suarez at Anfield, at the same time, they are looking at possible transfer targets that can amplify the quality of the squad even if the Uruguay … Continue reading