- Quality $89million Star Wants to Sign For Liverpool
- Mourinho Wants Manchester United to Splash $127million for Star
- After $50million Deal – Klopp Prepared to Secure $38million Signing for Liverpool
- $56million Move Made – Manchester United Very Close to Signing Star
- Manchester United Expected to Reach Agreement to Sign £70million Star
- Klopp Clear to Secure $32million Midfielder Signing for Liverpool – Move Likely
- Liverpool Prepared to Break Transfer Record Again for 26-Goal Star
Category Archives: Bundesliga
Liverpool have been fantastic in the attacking third this season and are currently leading the goal scoring charts in the Premier League with 61 goals.
After the weekend’s defeat against West Brom, Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger should really think about quitting the club after 21 years.
After selling the likes of Mario Balotelli and Christian Benteke last summer, Liverpool have mainly used Firmino in the center forward position this season.
Manchester United have been trying to sign German international and Bayern Munich star Thomas Muller for quite some time and the latest reports are positive for the Red Devils.
Liverpool are looking at options to improve their squad this summer. As far as the attacking midfield is concerned, a few German players are in the limelight.
Liverpool were heavily interested in signing Mario Gotze from Bayern Munich last summer but the German international left the Bundesliga champions and rejoined Borussia Dortmund.
Liverpool owners must focus on making the club not just profitable but successful as well. FSG must invest big time next summer and let Klopp lure quality stars if they are to progress next season.
Last month, the Reds did not reinforce their squad in the transfer window and struggled badly. Going into the New Year, Liverpool were Chelsea’s closest title rivals. Now, they are virtually out of the title race.
Chelsea have been absolutely brilliant this season and currently, they are nine points ahead of their nearest PL rivals.
Chelsea have been pretty much inactive in the winter window but they are prepared to seal two new signings before the transfer deadline tonight.