- Former AC Milan Man Closing in on Joining Arsenal
- Picture – Liverpool’s Confirmed Lineup vs Plymouth
- Tottenham Look to Agree $86,000-a-week Star Signing
- Not Griezmann – $100,000-a-week Star Agrees Man Utd Deal
- Terms & No. Verbally Agreed – Man Utd Set to Finally Sign £87million Star
- Coutinho Starts – Liverpool’s Potential 4-2-3-1 XI vs Plymouth
- Star Looking to Agree €18million-a-year Chelsea Deal
Category Archives: Bundesliga
Liverpool are doing brilliantly and have the best attacking department in England so far this season.
Arsenal have been looking to sign a world class striker since Robin van Persie left the club for Manchester United in 2011 but the Gunners have failed to do so.
Liverpool have the best attack in the Premier League at the moment with stars like Coutinho, Firmino and Mane scoring and creating goals for fun.
Liverpool let go two strikers in the summer transfer window in the form of Christian Benteke and Mario Balotelli.
Tottenham acted early on in the summer transfer window and signed the likes of Wanyama (June) and Janssen (July).
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp completed his first signing for the Reds last winter by luring a versatile midfielder in the form of Marko Grujic.
So far, Arsenal have secured the signing of one central defender in the summer transfer window by luring England international Rob Holding from Bolton Wanderers.
After reinforcing their defensive midfield and strike-force by signing players like Wanyama and Janssen, Tottenham are looking to strengthen their attacking midfield and a few quality players are in the limelight.
Tottenham have strengthened their midfield department by signing a strong Kenyan DM in the form of Victor Wanyama. Moreover, the North Londoners have also reinforced the strike-force by luring Dutch forward Vincent Janssen.
Liverpool have won all their pre-season games so far without even conceding a single goal. After yesterday’s fixture against Wigan, Jurgen Klopp provided some crucial transfer update as well.