- Liverpool Seriously Ready to Sign “Fantastic” $64.9million Player
- Manchester United Eye $64.9million Playmaker – Should Mourinho Sign Him?
- Conte’s Strongest Possible 3-4-3 XI for Chelsea vs Arsenal
- Confirmed – Manchester United XI Formation vs Ajax
- Liverpool have Moved in to Agree Star Signing – Reported Pre-Contract Arranged
- Star Expected to be Fit – Arsenal’s Strongest Possible 3-4-3 XI vs Chelsea
- $67m Star Will Join & Man Utd Now Ready to Sign $143,000-a-week Star
Category Archives: Bundesliga
After selling the likes of Mario Balotelli and Christian Benteke last summer, Liverpool have mainly used Firmino in the center forward position this season.
Manchester United have been trying to sign German international and Bayern Munich star Thomas Muller for quite some time and the latest reports are positive for the Red Devils.
Liverpool are looking at options to improve their squad this summer. As far as the attacking midfield is concerned, a few German players are in the limelight.
Liverpool were heavily interested in signing Mario Gotze from Bayern Munich last summer but the German international left the Bundesliga champions and rejoined Borussia Dortmund.
Liverpool owners must focus on making the club not just profitable but successful as well. FSG must invest big time next summer and let Klopp lure quality stars if they are to progress next season.
Last month, the Reds did not reinforce their squad in the transfer window and struggled badly. Going into the New Year, Liverpool were Chelsea’s closest title rivals. Now, they are virtually out of the title race.
Chelsea have been absolutely brilliant this season and currently, they are nine points ahead of their nearest PL rivals.
Chelsea have been pretty much inactive in the winter window but they are prepared to seal two new signings before the transfer deadline tonight.
Arsenal have been trying to renew Alexis Sanchez’s contract for a long time now but they have failed to reach an agreement with the Chilean international as yet.
Liverpool were ousted from the EFL Cup last night by Southampton. The Saints deservedly qualified for the final after brilliant performances in both the semi final legs.