- Liverpool Seriously Ready to Sign “Fantastic” $64.9million Player
- Manchester United Ready to Agree $300,000-a-week Deal to Sign $112million Star
- Manchester United Eye $64.9million Playmaker – Should Mourinho Sign Him?
- Conte’s Strongest Possible 3-4-3 XI for Chelsea vs Arsenal
- Confirmed – Manchester United XI Formation vs Ajax
- Liverpool have Moved in to Agree Star Signing – Reported Pre-Contract Arranged
- Star Expected to be Fit – Arsenal’s Strongest Possible 3-4-3 XI vs Chelsea
Category Archives: Bundesliga
Manchester United are seriously looking to reinforce their attacking department this summer and are linked with a few top quality stars.
Liverpool have more than a few versatile midfielders in their squad such as the likes of Jordan Henderson, Adam Lallana, Emre Can and Georginio Wijnaldum.
Arsenal have been absolutely average this season and in recent weeks, they have been under fire for horrendous performances.
Arsene Wenger needs to leave Arsenal after the team’s horrendous performance this season. The North Londoners are currently 6th in the table and based on current form, it is safe to say that they will not be in the next … Continue reading
Jurgen Klopp is renowned for setting up brilliant attacking teams and his Liverpool side have been fantastic up front this season. Still, the German manager is looking to further amplify the quality and depth of the department.
Come and Get me Plea? “Extraordinary” $20million Star Wanted by the Reds Claims It would be “Special” to Play for Liverpool
Liverpool clearly made a mistake by selling the likes of Balotelli and Benteke. The duo are performing well after moving on and the strikers at Anfield have mostly been useless.
Liverpool signed a new goalie in the form of Loris Karius last summer. Moreover, Jurgen Klopp also added two central defenders like Ragnar Klavan and Joel Matip to strengthen his back line in the same transfer window.
Liverpool have been looking to sign a new left back for a long time now and as per recent reports, a few LBs are in the limelight.
Liverpool have been fantastic in the attacking third this season and are currently leading the goal scoring charts in the Premier League with 61 goals.
After the weekend’s defeat against West Brom, Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger should really think about quitting the club after 21 years.