- Star Looking to Agree €18million-a-year Chelsea Deal
- Shocking – Liverpool Could Get Points Deducted
- Arsenal Have Agreed $85,000-a-week Star Deal
- Man Utd Moved in to Seal First Option on Signing $32million Player
- Mourinho wants Man Utd to Agree €102,000-a-week Star Signing
- Liverpool Look to Agree Versatile $27million Star Signing – Need Him Now
- Not Coutinho – The Highest Valued Liverpool Star is Worth £53.5m
Category Archives: Bundesliga
Liverpool have been brilliant in the attack this season but Jurgen Klopp still needs to add more quality and depth to the department due to ongoing injury concerns.
Jurgen Klopp is mainly using James Milner, a natural central/attacking midfielder, as his first choice Liverpool left back and Alberto Moreno, a natural defender, as his second choice left back.
Liverpool have been linked with American international and Dortmund starlet Christian Pulisic for a long time and the rumors have been ever present recently.
Liverpool have been brilliant and it will be fair to say that Coutinho has been their best player this season.
Liverpool will have to reinforce their attack once summer signing Sadio Mane leaves for the African Cup of Nations in January.
Manchester United are looking to reinforce their defense in the up coming winter transfer window and more than a few quality defenders are linked.
Arsene Wenger signed Mustafi to strengthen his back line last summer, lured Xhaka to reinforce his midfield and secure the signature of Lucas Perez to amplify the quality of the strike-force.
Manchester United signed Eric Bailly to reinforce their back line in the summer transfer window but the Ivorian international is currently injured at the moment.
Arsenal have been looking to seal new deals with star playmakers Ozil and Alexis for quite some time but no official agreement has been signed as yet.
Liverpool have been linked with a move to sign German international and Borussia Monchengladbach midfielder Mahmoud Dahoud for quite some time.