- Klopp’s Liverpool Leading to Sign $31million Star – Club Ready to Sell
- Terms Agreed – $73million Star Ready to Secure Arsenal Move
- Announcement Close – £312,500-a-week Man to Agree Deal with Man Utd
- 4-2-2-2: Arsenal’s Strongest XI with Mkhitaryan & Aubameyang
- Mahrez wants out, Liverpool can Sign him
- Signing $73.5million Star will make Liverpool Unstoppable
- “Fantastic” Star in Talks & Could Agree Terms with Liverpool
Category Archives: Bundesliga
After a disappointing debut season with the Red Devils, record signing Angel Di Maria left Manchester United to sign for the Ligue 1 champions.
Having chased Kevin De Bruyne all summer, it appears that Manchester City have finally landed their man after reports have suggested that Bundesliga side, Wolfsburg, have accepted an offer in the region of £58 million.
With time running out in the summer transfer window, the Red Devils are keen to improve their attacking department by signing quality players.
The Reds already have an overcrowded attacking midfield department and must not lure another attacker.
Spurs have been in search of an out and out striker this summer but if reports are anything to go by then the North Londoners are ready to secure another playmaker signing.
With time running out in the transfer window, there are so many rumors in the media linking Man United with a number of top playmakers.
Manchester United supporters should be worried as their neighbors are currently on a roll in the summer transfer window.
Liverpool need to sign a versatile midfielder this summer but it seems that they have opted to sign another playmaker instead.
Manchester United are keen on adding a world class forward to the squad this summer and Bayern Munich’s Thomas Muller is on the radar.
Liverpool have already signed two quality attacking midfielders in the form of James Milner and Roberto Firmino.