- Liverpool make Contact to Lure Julian Draxler
- Club Ready to Offer €200million Star to Manchester United
- Wilshere Starts – Arsenal’s Probable 3-4-2-1 XI vs Koln
- Man Utd to Offer Huge £375,000-a-week Terms to Agree Key Deal
- £60million Star has Heart Set on a Move to Liverpool So Far
- Fellaini Starts – Manchester United’s Probable 4-2-3-1 XI vs Basel
- Liverpool One of the Favorites in $26million Chase for Attacker
Category Archives: Bundesliga
Manchester United splashed heavy cash to lure their targets in the summer transfer window. Big money deadline day signing Anthony Martial was the biggest surprise but not the only one.
It seems that a particular topic of debate just won’t go away during the transfer season i.e. Transfer fees.
After selling their record signing Angel Di Maria to French giants Paris Saint-Germain, Manchester United have been looking to complete a marquee playmaker signing this summer.
Manchester United’s young attacking star Adnan Januzaj has left the Old Trafford club to join German side Borussia Dortmund on-loan.
Markovic joined Liverpool last summer in a big money move from Portuguese side Benfica but failed to shine in his first season with the Reds.
Manchester United fans should be furious with Van Gaal as the Red Devils have so far failed to replace Di Maria while their neighbors Manchester City are on the verge of securing another world class playmaker.
After a disappointing debut season with the Red Devils, record signing Angel Di Maria left Manchester United to sign for the Ligue 1 champions.
Having chased Kevin De Bruyne all summer, it appears that Manchester City have finally landed their man after reports have suggested that Bundesliga side, Wolfsburg, have accepted an offer in the region of £58 million.
With time running out in the summer transfer window, the Red Devils are keen to improve their attacking department by signing quality players.
The Reds already have an overcrowded attacking midfield department and must not lure another attacker.