- Star Looking to Agree €18million-a-year Chelsea Deal
- Shocking – Liverpool Could Get Points Deducted
- Arsenal Have Agreed $85,000-a-week Star Deal
- Man Utd Moved in to Seal First Option on Signing $32million Player
- Mourinho wants Man Utd to Agree €102,000-a-week Star Signing
- Liverpool Look to Agree Versatile $27million Star Signing – Need Him Now
- Not Coutinho – The Highest Valued Liverpool Star is Worth £53.5m
Category Archives: Bundesliga
Last summer, Jurgen Klopp was heavily linked with a move to sign German international and Bayer Leverkusen defender Jonathan Tah.
Chelsea boss Antonio Conte is in the market to sign a new left wingback and a certain German international is in the limelight.
Tottenham are looking to sign an attacking midfielder this month and a few quality players are linked with the North Londoners.
Liverpool are looking to reinforce their attacking midfield and the likes of Quincy Promes and Julian Brandt have been linked recently.
Tottenham needed to sign a cover striker for Harry Kane last summer and they did so by luring Vincent Janssen from Eredivisie side AZ Alkmaar.
Liverpool sold Mario Balotelli and Christian Benteke last summer. Moreover, at the moment, the likes of Danny Ings and Daniel Sturridge are out injured leaving Divock Origi as the only fit first team center forward.
After Liverpool’s draw against Sunderland yesterday, Antonio Conte’s Chelsea have the chance to go eight points clear at the top by beating Tottenham Hotspur at White Hart Lane.
Liverpool are in the market to sign a quality attacking midfielder knowing that Sadio Mane will be leaving for the African Cup of Nations.
Chelsea won their 13th consecutive Premier League game and still maintain a six point lead over closest rivals Liverpool who defeated Man City yesterday.
Tottenham adequately reinforced their squad in the summer transfer window but apart from Wanyama, the new signings have failed to impress.