- Man Utd Favorites to Agree Star Signing – €83million Move in Pipeline
- Duo Set to be Fit for Arsenal to Face Liverpool
- Not Gotze – Liverpool Can Finally Agree $25million Star Signing
- Man Utd Can Get £38million Star Signing Done – Mourinho Loves Him
- Terms Done – Chelsea Have Agreed Key Deal
- Boost – Star Liverpool Duo Expected to be Fit to Face Leicester
- $21million Versatile Star Ready to Agree Man Utd Move
Category Archives: Bundesliga
Last month, the Reds did not reinforce their squad in the transfer window and struggled badly. Going into the New Year, Liverpool were Chelsea’s closest title rivals. Now, they are virtually out of the title race.
Chelsea have been absolutely brilliant this season and currently, they are nine points ahead of their nearest PL rivals.
Chelsea have been pretty much inactive in the winter window but they are prepared to seal two new signings before the transfer deadline tonight.
Arsenal have been trying to renew Alexis Sanchez’s contract for a long time now but they have failed to reach an agreement with the Chilean international as yet.
Liverpool were ousted from the EFL Cup last night by Southampton. The Saints deservedly qualified for the final after brilliant performances in both the semi final legs.
Last summer, Manchester United signed a world class striker in the form of Zlatan Ibrahimovic and the Swedish star has been sensational this season.
Last summer, Jurgen Klopp was heavily linked with a move to sign German international and Bayer Leverkusen defender Jonathan Tah.
Chelsea boss Antonio Conte is in the market to sign a new left wingback and a certain German international is in the limelight.
Tottenham are looking to sign an attacking midfielder this month and a few quality players are linked with the North Londoners.
Liverpool are looking to reinforce their attacking midfield and the likes of Quincy Promes and Julian Brandt have been linked recently.