- Liverpool Reached Agreement worth $55.8million to Sign Salah
- Deal Close – Chelsea have Agreed $45million Fee to Sign Star
- Manchester United Moved in With an Offer to Secure $78million Signing
- 10 Assists: Liverpool Want this Star to Replace $19million Player
- €210,000-a-week Star Pushing to Join Manchester United for Jose Mourinho
- Liverpool Must Sign German Midfielder: Klopp is an Admirer
- Medical Today – Salah to Seal €26.5million Deal with Liverpool
Category Archives: Bundesliga
Liverpool are looking to strengthen their midfield department and are currently linked with two German Bundesliga players.
Liverpool have got more than a few creative midfielders in the team but Jurgen Klopp is keen on signing another midfield star in the form of Leipzig’s Naby Keita.
After an average campaign this time around, Arsenal will be hoping to bounce back big time next season and for that they need top signings.
Arsenal have won their last three games in the Premier League but Liverpool remain in pole position to finish in the top four after beating West Ham United 4-0 away from home yesterday.
Liverpool have been in search of a new left back for a long time and they must sign one in the summer transfer window to solve the ongoing dilemma at the back.
Manchester United were heavily interested in signing Portuguese international Renato Sanches last summer but the European Champion opted to leave Benfica to join German giants Bayern Munich instead.
Manchester United suffered a major set back in their pursuit of the top four as Arsenal defeated them at the Emirates.
Liverpool have been poor in the defensive third under the management of Klopp and the German boss needs to solve the problem by signing a top DM in the summer transfer window.
Tottenham Hotspur were brilliant in the last campaign and they have been even better this season under the management of Pochettino. The question is, can they win the Premier League title this time around?
Liverpool are currently leading the goal scoring charts having scored 70 goals in 34 Premier League fixtures.