- Mourinho interested in signing 24-year-old Barca star
- Sanchez starts – Man Utd’s predicted starting XI vs Sevilla
- Chelsea team news and likely starting XI vs Barcelona
- Aubameyang out – Arsenal’s strongest possible 4-3-3 XI vs Ostersunds
- Liverpool player ratings vs Southampton – Salah & Firmino shine
- Aubameyang starts – Arsenal’s strongest possible 4-2-2-2 XI vs Everton
- How Manchester United could line up vs Tottenham
Author Archives: Zaryab
Liverpool signed central defenders like Joel Matip and Ragnar Klavan from the Bundesliga to reinforce their back line in the summer transfer window.
Arsenal are looking to secure new deals with more than a few first team players. They must hold onto their star players to win the title this season.
Arsenal lost against Everton last night and Liverpool have the chance to move back to second place in the Barclays Premier League with a win over Middlesbrough tonight.
With all the injury concerns in the attacking department, Jurgen Klopp needs reinforcements if Liverpool are to win the title this season.
Arsenal face Everton away from home tonight and will be hoping to move back to the top of the Premier League with a victory over the Toffees.
Liverpool have only earned a single point from their last two league games and are now 6 points behind high flying Chelsea who have won their last 9 league fixtures.
Not even a month ago, Liverpool were on top of the Premier League table. Now, after disappointing results, the Reds find themselves in third place, three points behind Arsenal and six behind leaders Chelsea.
In form Arsenal will face an out of form Everton side at Goodison Park tomorrow night. Who will come out on top?
Liverpool dropped points once again in the Premier League and are now six points behind league leaders Chelsea and three points behind Arsenal who occupy the second place.
Arsenal won their game yesterday against Stoke City and Chelsea earned all three points against West Brom earlier today, hence, Liverpool will remain third in the table even if they beat West Ham in the late kick off.