- £60million Star has Heart Set on a Move to Liverpool So Far
- Fellaini Starts – Manchester United’s Probable 4-2-3-1 XI vs Basel
- Liverpool One of the Favorites in $26million Chase for Attacker
- 3-4-3: Chelsea’s Strongest Possible XI vs Qarabag
- Lallana Starts – Liverpool’s Strongest Possible 4-3-3 XI vs Sevilla
- Manchester United Ready to Step up to Sign $92,000-a-week Star
- Jose Ready to Sign $158,000-a-week Star for Manchester United
Author Archives: Zaryab
After the arrival of new manager Jose Mourinho, Manchester United spent heavy cash to reinforce the quality of the squad.
Everton are flying high in the Premier League in second place having earned 13 points from their first five games.
Liverpool have started the new season in brilliant fashion. In the opening five Premier League games, the Reds have defeated reigning champions Leicester at Anfield and London giants Arsenal and Chelsea away from home.
Manchester City are in red hot form at the moment under the management of new boss Pep Guardiola.
Manchester United lost their last league game against rivals Manchester City and will be hoping to bounce back with a victory vs Watford today.
Tottenham and Arsenal will collide tomorrow in an extremely important game as far as Premier League title race is concerned. Who will come out on top.
Tottenham must reinforce their strike-force in the winter transfer window as that is the only department they failed to strengthen in the summer.
Manchester United were ripped apart by rivals Arsenal in the last Premier League game and Everton are going to be equally tough if not tougher than the Gunners.
Manchester United are on top of the Barclays Premier League table at the moment and will face a difficult fixture against rejuvenated Arsenal side next Sunday.
Tottenham could not start the season in brilliant fashion but they are now in top form and have won the last three games in a row.