- Forget Rodriguez – Liverpool have to Agree €44milllion Playmaker Signing
- Mata Starts in Midfield – Man Utd’s Strongest Possible 4-2-3-1 XI vs WBA
- Contact Already Made – Liverpool Look to Agree $33million Striker Signing
- Mourinho Moves in to Agree $217million Star Signing for Man Utd
- 4-2-3-1: How Liverpool will Line up with $81.5million Star
- Tottenham Set to Secure $100,000-a-week Star Signing
- “He’s in his Prime” – Liverpool Ready to Finally Agree £185,000-a-week Star Signing
Author Archives: Zaryab
Arsenal were absolutely ripped apart by Bayern Munich in the first leg of their Round of 16 Champions League tie. The Gunners need more than a miracle to qualify for the last eight of the competition.
Liverpool needed a natural left back last summer but they did not sign one. Adding to that, the Reds also failed to lure a left back in the winter transfer window.
Spanish defender Hector Bellerin started his first league game in over a month vs Chelsea, however, he lasted only 17 minutes on the pitch.
After three draws on the trot, Manchester United returned to winning ways in the Barclays Premier League by beating reigning champions Leicester City in their own back yard.
Manchester United have drawn their last three league games and will be looking to get back to winning ways when they face Leicester City tomorrow.
Arsenal suffered their second home defeat of the Premier League campaign at the hands of Watford on Tuesday night. Tomorrow, they face league leaders Chelsea at Stamford Bridge.
Liverpool needed to reinforce their attack in the absence of Sadio Mane and the latest reports suggest that they did try to sign a quality playmaker last month.
All eyes will be on Anfield tonight as Liverpool collide against Chelsea in a blockbuster Premier League contest. However, the supporters of both the teams will also have one eye on the transfer deadline.
Last summer, Arsenal signed a top class defender in the form of Shkodran Mustafi and the German international has been fantastic for the Gunners this season.
Liverpool desperately need to strengthen their squad this month but they have focused more on signing new deals with their current crop of players.