- Aubameyang out – Arsenal’s strongest possible 4-3-3 XI vs Ostersunds
- Liverpool player ratings vs Southampton – Salah & Firmino shine
- Aubameyang starts – Arsenal’s strongest possible 4-2-2-2 XI vs Everton
- How Manchester United could line up vs Tottenham
- Mkhitaryan starts – Arsenal’s likely 4-3-3 XI vs Swansea
- Arsenal on red alert over the availability of playmaker
- How Manchester United could line up against Yeovil
Author Archives: Zaryab
Liverpool have got a lot of funds to invest now that they have sold Coutinho to Barcelona and Klopp must spend wisely.
Manchester United are looking to improve their team in the winter transfer window and a certain central midfielder is now in the lime light.
Liverpool need to act swiftly and secure the signing of a top quality player, who would replace Coutinho at the club.
Manchester United have been interested in German international and Arsenal star Mesut Ozil for quite some time and the latest reports are intriguing.
Liverpool have lost Philippe Coutinho to Barcelona and a top quality replacement must be signed.
Arsenal are currently 6th in the Premier League and they have already conceded 28 goals in 22 games this season.
Liverpool confirmed yesterday that they have agreed to sell Coutinho and soon after, Bein Sports came up with a report claiming that the Reds are close to signing a replacement for the Brazilian.
Klopp needs to replace Coutinho with a top quality playmaker and Lemar would be a quality replacement.
Liverpool are linked with more than a few quality playmakers and once again Sporting CP’s Gelson Martins is in the lime light.
Liverpool star Philippe Coutinho could end up joining Barcelona this month and therefore, reports suggest that the Reds are already looking at stars, who could replace the Brazilian.