- Klopp Pushing to Secure Under £36m Rated Star Signing for Liverpool
- 3-4-2-1: Arsenal’s Strongest Possible XI vs Burnley
- 3-4-1-2: Chelsea’s Strongest Possible XI vs Liverpool
- 4-1-2-1-2: Zlatan, Lukaku Start – Man United’s Strongest Possible XI vs Brighton
- Gerrard – Zlatan Ibrahimovic wants Starting Role
- How £89million Star Could Line up for Manchester United – Jose Wants him
- Moreno, Lovren Out – Liverpool’s Strongest Possible 4-3-3 XI vs Chelsea
Author Archives: Zaryab
Liverpool will collide against Manchester United when the Premier League returns next weekend. The Merseysiders are already seven points behind the Red Devils and must beat their rivals to get back into the title race.
Since the departure of Javier Mascherano in 2010, Liverpool have not had a top quality defensive midfielder in their squad.
Liverpool already have a brilliant attacking line but they do not have a world class out and out center forward in the team.
Liverpool have only won once in their last seven outings and must step up big time if they are to challenge for big prizes this season.
After losing 4-0 against Liverpool, Arsenal have won 6 of their last 7 games and at the moment, they are on a 4 game winning run.
After the terrible defeat against Liverpool, Arsenal have won three of their last four games. Next up, the North Londoners will collide against West Brom at the Emirates. Who will come out on top?
Liverpool have failed to win in their last two games and will be looking to bounce back against Burnley tomorrow.
Arsenal will kick start their Europa League campaign against German side FC Koln at the Emirates Stadium. Who will come out on top?
After back to back defeats, Arsenal bounced back to earn all three points in the Premier League by beating Bournemouth 3-0 at home.
Liverpool chased RB Leipzig star Naby Keita in the summer transfer window and eventually agreed a deal to sign him next year.