- Perisic only Waiting for the Right Call from Manchester United
- Spurs have to Sign Riyad Mahrez – Enough is Enough
- Deal Close – Liverpool to Seal $13million Signing of Versatile Player
- Mourinho Looking to Sign Highly Rated $62,000-a-week Star for Man Utd
- Liverpool Want to Sign $21million Star who was Unstoppable in April/May
- Man Utd Want $32m Star who Agreed to Join Mourinho Few Months Back
- Liverpool Prepared to Pay this Amount to Sign 24-Capped Star
Author Archives: Zaryab
Arsenal are determined to improve the quality of their squad in the summer transfer window and have already agreed the signing of Bosnian left back Sead Kolasinac.
Liverpool have been seriously looking to sign Southampton star Virgil van Dijk for a long time and recent reports have been interesting.
Last night, more than a few World Cup qualification (Europe) games were played and surprisingly, France lost to Sweden 2-1 away from home.
Jurgen Klopp needs depth in his attacking department and Liveprool are currently linked with more than a few playmakers. One of them is Real Madrid star James Rodriguez.
Arsenal recently confirmed the signing of a top quality left back in the form of Bosnian international Sead Kolasinac. They may have to sign a new right back as well if Hector Bellerin departs this summer.
Liverpool desperately need to sign a solid central defender to improve their back line and they were heavily linked with Southampton star Virgil van Dijk.
Arsenal confirmed their first capture of the summer transfer window by agreeing a big money deal with Bosnian left back Sead Kolasinac.
The Reds have been heavily linked with a move to sign Dutch international and Southampton star Virgil van Dijk for quite some time and it will not come as any surprise if he moves to the Anfield club this summer.
Liverpool need major reinforcements in the summer transfer window if they are to challenge for the Premier League title next season and several top players are in the focus.
Manchester United signed superstar striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic on a free transfer last summer and the retired Swedish international proved to be brilliant under the management of Mourinho.