- Arsenal Have Offered Over $350,000-a-week to Agree Deals with Stars
- Can Arsenal Beat Chelsea in the Race to Sign €100million Star?
- Jose Wants Manchester United to Splash €27.5m and Sign Star
- Arsenal Player Ratings vs Chelsea – FA Cup
- Arsenal Offer £14million-a-year to Secure Deal with Playmaker
- Arsenal vs Chelsea – Stars to Watch in the FA Cup Final
- Mourinho Ready to Agree €200million Stars Signing for Manchester United – Lineup Predicted
Author Archives: Zaryab
Liverpool registered a crucial win last night against the Hornets and are now a step closer to qualifying for the Champions League.
Arsenal suffered yet another set back in the Premier League as rivals Tottenham defeated them at White Hart Lane. Now, the Gunners cannot catch Spurs and are expected to fail in their pursuit of Champions League football as well.
Manchester United and Manchester City failed to win their respective games yesterday and that helped Liverpool retain their 3rd place in the table.
Liverpool have been linked with numerous top quality attackers and one of them is Spanish international and Real Madrid star Marco Asensio.
Liverpool need to sort out their back line by signing top players this summer or they can forget about challenging for the Premier League title next season.
Liverpool have been poor in the defensive third under the management of Klopp and the German boss needs to solve the problem by signing a top DM in the summer transfer window.
Arsenal and Tottenham won their respective Premier League matches against Leicester and Crystal Palace last night.
Arsenal are in search of a top quality out and out striker to reinforce their squad in the summer transfer window and several in form stars are linked with the club.
Arsenal look a different side since Arsene Wenger has opted to utilize a 3-4-3 formation instead of the usual 4-2-3-1 system.
Liverpool, Chelsea, Man City and Everton have all been interested in signing Dutch international and Southampton star Virgil van Dijk.