- Arsenal Look to Finally Agree $48million Star Signing
- Martial Starts – Man Utd’s Strongest Possible 4-2-3-1 XI vs Southampton
- Done – Liverpool have Agreed €37million Deal
- Klopp Impressed – Liverpool Can Get Signing Done for $22million
- Club Should Sell Playmaker to Manchester United for $37million
- Mourinho Looks to Agree £50million Star Signing for Man Utd
- Star Out – Chelsea’s Strongest Possible 3-4-3 XI vs Swansea
Author Archives: Zaryab
A list judging which world footballers are the most valuable has been published by CIES Football Observatory and according to the list, Sadio Mane, ranked 39th overall, is the most valuable Liverpool star worth €60.8million (£53.5m).
Arsenal do not seem very active in the winter transfer window but reports suggest that they are planning to seriously reinforce their squad next summer.
Manchester City were defeated by Everton today and now Manchester United have the chance to go level on points with their neighbors by beating arch rivals Liverpool at Old Trafford.
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp is looking to strengthen his squad in the winter transfer window and once again a central defender is linked with a move to Anfield.
Chelsea have been brilliant at the back under the management of Antonio Conte but reports suggest that the Blues want more reinforcements.
Liverpool and Manchester United collided at Anfield earlier in the season in a contest that ended 0-0. Fans will be hoping for a more exciting game when the arch rivals meet again tomorrow at Old Trafford.
After only earning one point against the Cherries, Arsenal will be looking to get back to winning ways in the Barclays Premier League when they face Swansea City tomorrow.
Liverpool signed two central defenders in the form of Joel Matip and Ragnar Klavan last summer and the duo have performed well.
Liverpool are looking to sign a midfielder and have been linked with Ivorian international and Atlanta starlet Franck Kessie for quite some time.
Arsenal have officially agreed new deals with three French stars in the form of Francis Coquelin, Olivier Giroud and Laurnet Koscielny.