- Arsenal have reached agreement worth €10million-a-year with forward – report
- Liverpool believe Leon Goretzka will move to Bayern
- Klopp wants Alisson – could replace Mignolet at Liverpool in summer
- Rep of Vidal in talks to sell to clubs in Liverpool or Manchester
- £300,000-a-week Deal Could be Enough to Sign Mkhitaryan
- Man Utd Blew Club out of Window with Terms up to $552,000-a-week
- Klopp’s Liverpool Leading to Sign $31million Star – Club Ready to Sell
Author Archives: Zaryab
A list judging which world footballers are the most valuable has been published by CIES Football Observatory and according to the list, Sadio Mane, ranked 39th overall, is the most valuable Liverpool star worth €60.8million (£53.5m).
Arsenal do not seem very active in the winter transfer window but reports suggest that they are planning to seriously reinforce their squad next summer.
Manchester City were defeated by Everton today and now Manchester United have the chance to go level on points with their neighbors by beating arch rivals Liverpool at Old Trafford.
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp is looking to strengthen his squad in the winter transfer window and once again a central defender is linked with a move to Anfield.
Chelsea have been brilliant at the back under the management of Antonio Conte but reports suggest that the Blues want more reinforcements.
Liverpool and Manchester United collided at Anfield earlier in the season in a contest that ended 0-0. Fans will be hoping for a more exciting game when the arch rivals meet again tomorrow at Old Trafford.
After only earning one point against the Cherries, Arsenal will be looking to get back to winning ways in the Barclays Premier League when they face Swansea City tomorrow.
Liverpool signed two central defenders in the form of Joel Matip and Ragnar Klavan last summer and the duo have performed well.
Liverpool are looking to sign a midfielder and have been linked with Ivorian international and Atlanta starlet Franck Kessie for quite some time.
Arsenal have officially agreed new deals with three French stars in the form of Francis Coquelin, Olivier Giroud and Laurnet Koscielny.