- Man Utd Pushing to Seal Signing of £75million Midfielder for Next Season
- 4-2-3-1: Rashford Starts as CF – Man Utd’s Probable XI vs Swansea
- Club Ready to Offer $24million Star to Liverpool – Klopp Wants Him
- Three Key Changes – Jose’s Probable 4-2-3-1 Man Utd XI vs Huddersfield
- Milner Starts – Liverpool’s Strongest Possible 4-3-3 XI vs Spurs
- Woodward wants to Sign £350,000-a-week Star for Manchester United
- Contact Made – Manchester United Looking to Sign $47million Player
Author Archives: Zaryab
Liverpool are on a four game winning run and should be considered favorites to win their fifth game on the trot when they face Swansea City in the Premier League on 1st October.
Tottenham ensured their best start in 51 years after defeating Middlesbrough in the Premier League on Saturday.
Tottenham Hotspur adequately strengthened their squad in the summer transfer window under the management of Mauricio Pochettino and are currently performing brilliantly in the Premier League.
Manchester United spent heavy cash in the summer transfer window and lured four top quality stars in the form of Bailly, Ibra, Mkhitaryan and Pogba.
After the arrival of new manager Jose Mourinho, Manchester United spent heavy cash to reinforce the quality of the squad.
Everton are flying high in the Premier League in second place having earned 13 points from their first five games.
Liverpool have started the new season in brilliant fashion. In the opening five Premier League games, the Reds have defeated reigning champions Leicester at Anfield and London giants Arsenal and Chelsea away from home.
Manchester City are in red hot form at the moment under the management of new boss Pep Guardiola.
Manchester United lost their last league game against rivals Manchester City and will be hoping to bounce back with a victory vs Watford today.
Tottenham and Arsenal will collide tomorrow in an extremely important game as far as Premier League title race is concerned. Who will come out on top.