- Paris Saint-Germain eyeing big-money move for Manchester United midfielder
- Ramsey and Lacazette start, 4-3-3: Predicted Arsenal lineup to face West Ham United
- Arsenal manager updates on Jack Wilshere’s contractual situation
- Three things we learned: Bournemouth 0-2 Manchester United
- Arsenal won’t follow up their interest in French attacker
- FA Cup [Preview]: Manchester United vs Tottenham Hotspur
- Barcelona weighing up move for Manchester United forward
Author Archives: Zaryab
Arsenal are reportedly ready to offer Benzema a big money deal as per reports going on in the media but the latest update suggests that the Gunners face heavy competition for his signature.
Real Madrid will host Bayern Munich in the second leg of their Champions League quarter final tie and the reigning champions are favorites to go through tonight.
In the absence of star playmaker Sadio Mane, Liverpool have not been as tormenting as they normally are in his presence.
Arsenal need to sign a top class goalscorer and may have to hire the services of top playmakers as well to reinforce their squad in the summer transfer window.
Arsenal have to break the bank and change their pay structure to sign world class players in the summer transfer window or else, they will not progress next season.
Arsenal need to step up and perhaps win their remaining PL games to have any chance of qualifying for the next season’s UEFA Champions League.
Liverpool have more than a few versatile midfielders in their squad such as the likes of Jordan Henderson, Adam Lallana, Emre Can and Georginio Wijnaldum.
After a disappointing draw against Bournemouth at Anfield, Liverpool bounced back in style with a victory over Stoke City away from home.
Manchester United and Liverpool must reinforce their defense in the summer transfer window to have any chance of challenging for the Premier League title in the next campaign.
Liverpool are currently the top scorers in the Premier League but they still need to improve the quality and depth of their attack in the summer transfer window.