- Deal Close – Manchester United to Sign $51million Star – He’ll Earn $198,000-a-week
- Quality $89million Star Wants to Sign For Liverpool
- Mourinho Wants Manchester United to Splash $127million for Star
- After $50million Deal – Klopp Prepared to Secure $38million Signing for Liverpool
- $56million Move Made – Manchester United Very Close to Signing Star
- Manchester United Expected to Reach Agreement to Sign £70million Star
- Klopp Clear to Secure $32million Midfielder Signing for Liverpool – Move Likely
Author Archives: Zaryab
Arsenal drew their second game on the trot in the Premier League and are fortunate to still be two points behind league leaders Liverpool who failed to win against Southampton yesterday.
Liverpool’s brilliant winning run in the Premier League came to an end against Southampton yesterday as the Reds could only earn a single point vs a stubborn Saints’ defense.
League leaders Liverpool will collide against Southamton at St. Mary’s in an hour and the Reds should be considered favorites to earn all three points.
The Premier League returns after the international break with Arsenal and Manchester United colliding in the early kick off game today at Old Trafford.
Arsenal have been looking to seal new deals with star playmakers Ozil and Alexis for quite some time but no official agreement has been signed as yet.
Liverpool are looking to reinforce their squad when the winter transfer window opens in January and a certain Mexican international is in the limelight again in the form of Hector Herrera.
Leaders Liverpool will face Southampton away from home when the Premier League returns after the international break on Saturday.
Liverpool splashed the cash in the summer transfer window to sign Senegalese international Sadio Mane from Southampton.
Arsenal signed a top quality midfielder in the form of Granit Xhaka from Bundesliga side Borussia Monchengladbach in the summer transfer window.
Liverpool are doing brilliantly and have the best attacking department in England so far this season.