- Club Ready to Offer €150million Star to Wenger’s Arsenal
- FSG Ready £80million Move to Secure Signing for Liverpool
- How Arsenal will Line up with $47million Play Breaker
- £50million Star Ready to Agree Chelsea Move
- How Manchester United Could Line up with €51million Star
- Club Ready to Offer £132million Star to Klopp’s Liverpool
- Arsenal Will Offer around $400,000-a-week to Agree Star Deal
Author Archives: Zaryab
After a long wait, Liverpool finally announced yesterday, that Adam Lallana has signed a new deal with the club.
Liverpool have two inconsistent goalkeepers in their squad and Jurgen Klopp must solve the dilemma by signing a top goalie next summer.
After a series of disappointing results, Liverpool bounced back with a victory over Tottenham Hotspur in the Premier League.
Arsenal qualified for the last eight of the FA Cup last night after beating Sutton United away from home.
After horrific performances last month, Liverpool find themselves out of the top four in the Premier League. Klopp needs top quality signings next summer if they are to excel next season.
Arsenal were absolutely ripped apart by Bayern Munich in the first leg of their Round of 16 Champions League tie. The Gunners need more than a miracle to qualify for the last eight of the competition.
Liverpool needed a natural left back last summer but they did not sign one. Adding to that, the Reds also failed to lure a left back in the winter transfer window.
Spanish defender Hector Bellerin started his first league game in over a month vs Chelsea, however, he lasted only 17 minutes on the pitch.
After three draws on the trot, Manchester United returned to winning ways in the Barclays Premier League by beating reigning champions Leicester City in their own back yard.
Manchester United have drawn their last three league games and will be looking to get back to winning ways when they face Leicester City tomorrow.