- Contact Made – Manchester United Looking to Sign $47million Player
- Star Returns – This Arsenal’s 3-4-2-1 XI Can Beat Red Star Belgrade
- Pedro Starts – Chelsea’s Strongest Possible 3-4-3 XI vs Roma
- Man Utd Favorites to Secure Signing – $26.5million Could Get Deal Done
- Liverpool Heading Queue – Klopp Plans Bid to Sign Midfielder
- Key Duo Out – Man Utd’s Probable 4-2-3-1 XI vs Benfica
- Arsenal Must Sign Riyad Mahrez in January
Author Archives: Zaryab
Liverpool sold Mario Balotelli and Christian Benteke last summer. Moreover, at the moment, the likes of Danny Ings and Daniel Sturridge are out injured leaving Divock Origi as the only fit first team center forward.
Liverpool sold Martin Skrtel and sidelined Mamadou Sakho last summer. Jurgen Klopp then lured two new central defenders in the form of Joel Matip and Ragnar Klavan from the German Bundesliga.
Arsenal have lacked a world class out and out striker since the departure of Robin van Persie and Wenger must splash the cash to sign one.
Liverpool need an attacking player this month and Spanish international Jese Rodriguez is one of the players linked.
Arsenal are out of the top four in the Premier League at the moment and need to reinforce their squad with a top quality signing this month.
After a disappointing result in the Premier League against Bournemouth, Arsenal will look to bounce back with a win in the FA Cup at the weekend.
Liverpool are in the market to sign someone to replace star playmaker Sadio Mane who has joined Senegalese national side for the African Cup of Nations.
Tottenham and Chelsea will collide at White Hart Lane tonight. Who will come out on top?
Liverpool need to strengthen their squad in the winter transfer window if they are to beat rivals and win the Premier League title this season.
Liverpool dropped points yesterday against Sunderland and if Arsenal beat Bournemouth tonight then they will just be a point behind the Reds.