- Arsenal join race for experienced AS Roma midfielder
- Ramsey and Koscielny start, 4-3-3: Predicted Arsenal lineup to face Atletico Madrid
- Tottenham defender on Manchester United’s shortlist for the summer
- Europa League [Preview]: Arsenal vs Atletico Madrid
- Manchester United join pursuit of La Liga defender
- Champions League [Preview]: Liverpool vs AS Roma
- Three things we learned: Chelsea 2-0 Southampton
Author Archives: Zaryab
Liverpool are in search of a top quality star who could replace Philippe Coutinho at Anfield and a new name is in the lime light.
Liverpool need to replace Philippe Coutinho as soon as possible in the January transfer window.
Liverpool have lost a superstar this month as Coutinho completed his move to Barcelona. The question is, how will the Reds cope without the little magician?
Liverpool have been linked with Spanish international and Real Madrid star Dani Ceballos this month and the latest reports seem positive for the Reds.
Arsenal are looking at stars, who could replace Chilean international Alexis Sanchez when he departs the club.
Liverpool have utilized Roberto Firmino in the center forward position under the management of Klopp and before the start of this season, the Brazilian star even got the No.9 shirt.
Arsenal need to replace Alexis Sanchez with a quality star and the latest name in the lime light is Argentine international and Boca Juniors playmaker Cristian Pavon.
Liverpool need a quality playmaker now that Coutinho has left the Reds to move to Barcelona. Reports are now linking the Merseysiders with Brazilian international Lucas Moura.
Liverpool need a world class midfielder to replace Philippe Coutinho at Anfield and reports suggest that they want to sign Ivan Rakitic from the Catalan giants.
Manchester United have been linked with Brazilian international and PSG winger Lucas Moura in the past few days and the latest reports are interesting.