- Chelsea Agree £110.9million Deals to Secure Signing
- £65,000-a-week Star has Done This to Sign for Liverpool
- Man Utd Determined to Seal Matic Signing This Month
- Perisic only Waiting for the Right Call from Manchester United
- Spurs have to Sign Riyad Mahrez – Enough is Enough
- Deal Close – Liverpool to Seal $13million Signing of Versatile Player
- Mourinho Looking to Sign Highly Rated $62,000-a-week Star for Man Utd
Author Archives: Zaryab
Arsenal lost their last league game against Everton away from home in the midweek. On the other hand, Manchester City defeated Watford. The Gunners will collide against the Citizens at the Etihad today. Who will win the contest?
Liverpool are flying high in the Premier League and have a real chance of qualifying for next season’s Champions League.
Chelsea defeated Crystal Palace away from home yesterday to go nine points clear at the top of the table for the time being.
After a three game winning run in the Barclays Premier League, Arsenal suffered a shocking defeat against Everton away from home and allowed Liverpool to leapfrog in the table.
Liverpool returned to winning ways in the Barclays Premier League after beating Middlesbrough and will face rivals Everton on Sunday.
Liverpool need to reinforce in the winter transfer window to push for the title this season. However, do they really need a midfielder?
Arsenal have been looking to seal new deals with Mesut Ozil and Alexis Sanchez for a long time now and the saga has been frustrating for the supporters.
Liverpool signed central defenders like Joel Matip and Ragnar Klavan from the Bundesliga to reinforce their back line in the summer transfer window.
Arsenal are looking to secure new deals with more than a few first team players. They must hold onto their star players to win the title this season.
Arsenal lost against Everton last night and Liverpool have the chance to move back to second place in the Barclays Premier League with a win over Middlesbrough tonight.