- Liverpool Seriously Ready to Sign “Fantastic” $64.9million Player
- Manchester United Eye $64.9million Playmaker – Should Mourinho Sign Him?
- Conte’s Strongest Possible 3-4-3 XI for Chelsea vs Arsenal
- Confirmed – Manchester United XI Formation vs Ajax
- Liverpool have Moved in to Agree Star Signing – Reported Pre-Contract Arranged
- Star Expected to be Fit – Arsenal’s Strongest Possible 3-4-3 XI vs Chelsea
- $67m Star Will Join & Man Utd Now Ready to Sign $143,000-a-week Star
Author Archives: Zaryab
Liverpool have the best attack in the Premier League at the moment and they really do not need to reinforce the department by signing another attacking midfielder in the winter transfer window.
Arsenal will face rivals Manchester United when the Premier League returns after the international break. Who will come out on top?
Liverpool have been interested in signing German international and Borussia Monchengladbach starlet Mahmoud Dahoud for quite some time.
Liverpool deservedly sit on the top of the Premier League after 11 games and have what it takes to win the title under the management of Klopp this season.
Arsenal missed their chance to climb above Manchester City in the Premier League last weekend when they failed to beat arch rivals Tottenham Hotspur at the Emirates.
Spanish international Hector Bellerin has been in the limelight for quite some time. The former Barcelona starlet was heavily linked with a move away from the Emirates but the latest reports are positive for the Arsenal supporters.
With Danny Ings out injured out injured for the rest of the season, Liverpool are looking to reinforce their squad in the January transfer window by signing a new center forward.
Arsenal dropped points at the weekend against arch rivals Tottenham Hotspur at the Emirates.
Arsenal have been looking to sign a world class striker since Robin van Persie left the club for Manchester United in 2011 but the Gunners have failed to do so.
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp is renowned for promoting young talented players. Last season, the likes of Sheyi Ojo and Kevin Stewart broke into the first team under the management of the German boss.