- Manchester United join pursuit of La Liga defender
- Champions League [Preview]: Liverpool vs AS Roma
- Three things we learned: Chelsea 2-0 Southampton
- Jose Mourinho reveals his possible transfer plans for the midfield
- Three things we learned: Manchester United 2-1 Tottenham Hotspur
- FA Cup: Manchester United player ratings vs Tottenham Hotspur
- Paris Saint-Germain eyeing big-money move for Manchester United midfielder
Author Archives: Zaryab
Liverpool need to sign top quality stars in the summer transfer window to challenge for big prizes and they must also hold on to the key players, who in the current team as well.
Tottenham have got two of the best fullbacks in the country in the form of Kyle Walker and Danny Rose and they must hold on to them in the summer transfer window.
Manchester United and Manchester City are already active in the transfer window as both clubs look to reinforce the squad and challenge for the Premier League title next season.
Liverpool have to improve their key departments in the summer transfer window and as far as the midfield is concerned, Napoli star Piotr Zielinski is once again in the focus.
Jurgen Klopp’s Liverpool have been heavily linked with Egyptian international and Roma star Mohamed Salah and the latest reports look really positive for the Reds.
Liverpool are looking to strengthen their team in the summer transfer window and Jurgen Klopp must lure top quality players to have any chance of winning the title next season.
Tottenham splashed the cash to hire the services of a top midfielder in the form of Victor Wanyama last summer. The former Southampton star proved to be a hit in his first season with the North Londoners.
Jose Mourinho won three titles in his first season with Manchester United but the Red Devils had a torrid Premier League campaign.
Arsenal failed to qualify for the Champions League and it will be hard for them to attract the best of players in the continent.
Liverpool have been interested in signing Mohamed Salah for quite some time and the latest reports really look positive for the Merseysiders.