- Ox Replaces Midfielder – Liverpool’s Strongest Possible 4-3-3 XI vs Burnley
- Herrera Starts – Man Utd’s Strongest Possible 4-2-3-1 XI vs Everton
- 5 Reasons Why Sacking De Boer was the Right thing to do
- Bad News for Man Utd, Could be a Huge Boost for Liverpool – [BBC]
- Jose Mourinho Reserves Special Praise for Man Utd Duo
- Theo Starts – Arsenal’s Probable 3-4-2-1 Starting XI Koln
- 4-2-3-1: Liverpool’s Strongest Possible XI vs Sevilla – Coutinho Starts
Author Archives: Zaryab
Liverpool need to sign a quality attacking midfielder this month and they have to act swiftly because the winter transfer window will shut down in 12 days.
Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp fielded the youngest Reds team against Plymouth in the third round of the FA Cup but the game ended in a 0-0 draw.
Arsenal have been busy in securing new contracts with their star players and after agreeing new deals with Coquelin, Giroud and Koscielny, reports suggest that now Per Mertesacker has agreed a deal with the Gunners as well.
Liverpool have been linked with numerous attacking players this month and the latest name in the limelight is Italian international and Sassuolo star Domenico Berardi.
A list judging which world footballers are the most valuable has been published by CIES Football Observatory and according to the list, Sadio Mane, ranked 39th overall, is the most valuable Liverpool star worth €60.8million (£53.5m).
Arsenal do not seem very active in the winter transfer window but reports suggest that they are planning to seriously reinforce their squad next summer.
Manchester City were defeated by Everton today and now Manchester United have the chance to go level on points with their neighbors by beating arch rivals Liverpool at Old Trafford.
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp is looking to strengthen his squad in the winter transfer window and once again a central defender is linked with a move to Anfield.
Chelsea have been brilliant at the back under the management of Antonio Conte but reports suggest that the Blues want more reinforcements.
Liverpool and Manchester United collided at Anfield earlier in the season in a contest that ended 0-0. Fans will be hoping for a more exciting game when the arch rivals meet again tomorrow at Old Trafford.