- How Liverpool should line up against West Ham
- Mourinho interested in signing 24-year-old Barca star
- Sanchez starts – Man Utd’s predicted starting XI vs Sevilla
- Chelsea team news and likely starting XI vs Barcelona
- Aubameyang out – Arsenal’s strongest possible 4-3-3 XI vs Ostersunds
- Liverpool player ratings vs Southampton – Salah & Firmino shine
- Aubameyang starts – Arsenal’s strongest possible 4-2-2-2 XI vs Everton
Author Archives: Zaryab
Liverpool have been linked with Riyad Mahrez since Coutinho left the club to join Barcelona this month.
Liverpool are linked with a former attacker in the form of Spanish international and current AC Milan star Suso.
Arsenal are five points behind fourth placed Liverpool at the moment and the Gunners need to step up big time if they are to earn CL qualification for next season.
Liverpool need a top player to replace Philippe Coutinho, who effectively played in the midfield and also in the attack this season.
Liverpool have already signed Virgil van Dijk this month and are prepared to seal their 2nd January signing to replace Coutinho.
Arsenal failed to qualify for this season’s Champions League and they may even fail to qualify for next year’s competition if they do not adequately strengthen the team this month.
Manchester United need to improve their attack in the winter transfer window and reports suggest that they want Arsenal star Alexis Sanchez.
Liverpool have been very much active in the winter transfer window.
Liverpool have been brilliant in the attacking third this season but it will be intriguing to see if they can perform at the optimum level without Coutinho, who left to join Barca this month.
Liverpool are in search of a top quality star who could replace Philippe Coutinho at Anfield and a new name is in the lime light.