- Klopp Pushing to Secure Under £36m Rated Star Signing for Liverpool
- 3-4-2-1: Arsenal’s Strongest Possible XI vs Burnley
- 3-4-1-2: Chelsea’s Strongest Possible XI vs Liverpool
- 4-1-2-1-2: Zlatan, Lukaku Start – Man United’s Strongest Possible XI vs Brighton
- Gerrard – Zlatan Ibrahimovic wants Starting Role
- How £89million Star Could Line up for Manchester United – Jose Wants him
- Moreno, Lovren Out – Liverpool’s Strongest Possible 4-3-3 XI vs Chelsea
Author Archives: Zaryab
Liverpool are currently three points behind Chelsea and Arsenal in the Premier League and would home that the London clubs will drop points on Sunday when they face the Manchester Clubs.
Liverpool have been linked with German international and Schalke midfielder Leon Goretzka for quite some time and the latest reports are intriguing.
Liverpool retained their top place in the Champions League group after beating Maribor 3-0 at Anfield last night.
Manchester United signed Eric Bailly last year and Victor Lindelof this year to strengthen their central defense.
Liverpool improved their attacking midfield last summer by signing Mohamed Salah from Italian side Roma. The Eyptian international has been in top form for the Merseysiders this season.
Manchester United must strengthen their team in the winter transfer window and we think that Mourinho has to sign a complete midfielder.
Arsenal have won their last four games in all competitions and will be looking to continue the winning run when they collide against Red Star Belgrade at the Emirates tomorrow night.
Liverpool need to strengthen their squad in the winter transfer window and reports suggest that they are interested in two Celtic players.
Arsenal bounced back from a goal down to beat Swansea City at the weekend and currently, the gunners are 5th in the table, level on points with reigning PL champions Chelsea.
Liverpool are on top of their Champions League group after beating Maribor 7-0 in their own backyard two weeks back.