- Contact Already Made – Liverpool Look to Agree $33million Striker Signing
- Mourinho Moves in to Agree $217million Star Signing for Man Utd
- 4-2-3-1: How Liverpool will Line up with $81.5million Star
- Tottenham Set to Secure $100,000-a-week Star Signing
- “He’s in his Prime” – Liverpool Ready to Finally Agree £185,000-a-week Star Signing
- Deal Close – How Man Utd will Line up with £52million Star
- Klopp Given Huge Chance to Agree €125million Star Signing for Liverpool
Author Archives: Zaryab
Since the turn of the year, Liverpool have failed to win back to back games. Will they be able to change that against Burnley tomorrow? We shall see.
After conceding eight goals in their last two games versus Liverpool (PL) and Bayern (UCL) Munich, Arsenal will collide against Lincoln City in the FA Cup.
Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp is renowned for handing first team opportunities to young talented starlets and helping them progress.
If the latest reports in the media are anything to go by then Liverpool are heavily linked with more than a few attacking playmakers.
Manchester United have to strengthen their squad this summer to seriously challenge for the title next season.
The Gunners have been trying to agree a new deal with record signing Mesut Ozil for a long time now but have failed so far.
Liverpool legend Steven Gerrard led his side to a historic Champions League victory in 2005 when the Reds bounced back from three goals down to beat the mighty Rossoneri on penalties.
Barcelona were humiliated by Paris Saint-Germain in the first leg of their R16 Champions League tie.
Under the management of Arsene Wenger, Arsenal are in a turmoil at the moment and it will not come as any surprise if the French manager finally leaves the club this summer.
Arsenal were absolutely thrashed by Bayern Munich at the Allianz Arena not so long ago and last night, the German champions completed Arsenal’s misery by humiliating them in front of their very own crowd at the Emirates.