- Shocking – Liverpool Could Get Points Deducted
- Arsenal Have Agreed $85,000-a-week Star Deal
- Man Utd Moved in to Seal First Option on Signing $32million Player
- Mourinho wants Man Utd to Agree €102,000-a-week Star Signing
- Liverpool Look to Agree Versatile $27million Star Signing – Need Him Now
- Not Coutinho – The Highest Valued Liverpool Star is Worth £53.5m
- Contact Made – How Liverpool will Line up with €45million Star
Author Archives: Zaryab
It seems that Arsenal are focused on agreeing new deals with their current stars more than signing new players in the winter transfer window.
Reports suggest that Liverpool are looking to sign a new playmaker in the absence of Sadio Mane who recently left for the African Cup of Nations.
Manchester United are linked with more than a few top quality players in the winter transfer window and once again Monaco star Tiemoue Bakayoko is in the limelight.
Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino knows all about the qualities of Adam Lallana. The two were together at Southampton and now the Argentine boss is looking to bring him to White Hart Lane.
Arsenal are looking to sign a new striker if reports in the media are anything to go by and Torino’s Andrea Belotti has been linked.
Liverpool have been interested in signing Dutch international Quincy Promes for some time now and the latest reports are positive much to the delight of the Anfield faithful.
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has got more than just one concern at the moment. The French boss must sign new stars to reinforce the squad and also secure new deals with a few key players.
Liverpool need to sign a proven quality striker in the January transfer window and have been linked with a few names.
Another day, another transfer report linking Swedish defender Victor Lindelof to Manchester United.
Manchester United face Reading in the early kick off game today to start their FA Cup campaign.