- Matic Alternative? $44million Play Breaker High on Jose Mourinho’s Wishlist
- $35million Midfielder Wants to Agree Liverpool Move – Knows Klopp Admires Him
- World Class €125million Star Offered to Klopp’s Liverpool
- Mourinho Ready to Splash Cash to Sign Emil Forsberg
- Virgil Van Dijk Expected to Sign for Liverpool
- Real Chance of Signing – £350,000-a-week Star Only wants Man Utd Move
- Manchester United Ready to Move Big to Sign $117,000-a-week Star
Author Archives: Zaryab
Liverpool have been linked with numerous attacking players this winter but they have not moved in to sign even one and the fans are not happy.
At the weekend, Arsenal will collide against an in form Southampton side at St. Mary’s in the FA Cup fourth round.
Liverpool were ousted from the EFL Cup last night by Southampton. The Saints deservedly qualified for the final after brilliant performances in both the semi final legs.
Liverpool need to improve the quality and depth of their squad by signing top players before the winter window closes, or else, the fans can forget about winning the PL title this season.
Liverpool will collide against the Saints in the second leg of their EFL Cup semi final tonight. Southampton defeated the Reds 1-0 at St. Mary’s in the first leg. Can the Merseysiders turn the tie around?
Liverpool were looking to sign a new deal with star playmaker Philippe Coutinho for quite some time and they have finally done exactly that.
Chelsea and Arsenal have been interested in signing Alvaro Morata in recent times and Florentino Perez has perhaps provided them with a boost with his latest update.
Liverpool have been poor since the turn of the year and must reinforce their squad if they are to seriously challenge for the title this season.
Liverpool lost the first leg of their EFL Cup semi final against Southampton at St. Mary’s. Can the Reds turn the tie around at Anfield? We shall see.
Liverpool registered four PL wins on the trot to end 2016 on a high. However, in the New Year, they have failed to win even a single league game and have dropped points against relegation threatened teams like Sunderland and … Continue reading