- Paris Saint-Germain eyeing big-money move for Manchester United midfielder
- Ramsey and Lacazette start, 4-3-3: Predicted Arsenal lineup to face West Ham United
- Arsenal manager updates on Jack Wilshere’s contractual situation
- Three things we learned: Bournemouth 0-2 Manchester United
- Arsenal won’t follow up their interest in French attacker
- FA Cup [Preview]: Manchester United vs Tottenham Hotspur
- Barcelona weighing up move for Manchester United forward
Author Archives: Zaryab
Liverpool have been trying to sign Naby Keita all summer long but Leipzig remained adamant to keep their prized asset.
Manchester United have started the season in fantastic fashion. The Red Devils have won their first three PL games, scored 10 goals and conceded none.
Liverpool have been heavily linked with a move to sign Thomas Lemar from Monaco since yesterday and it looks like that the move will happen.
Arsenal need to sign top quality stars if they are to have any chance of winning the Premier League title this season.
Arsenal won their opening game of the season vs Leicester but after that, they suffered a shocking defeat at the hands of Stoke City away from home.
Liverpool have been interested in hiring the services of Arsenal star Alex-Oxlade Chamberlain in the summer transfer window.
Liverpool sold Luis Suarez back in 2014 but never replaced him with a world class center forward. Since his departure, no striker has been able to score 20+ league goals for the Reds.
Arsenal have already signed a top class center forward this month by hiring the services of Alexandre Lacazette from Lyon.
Liverpool have rejected multiple bids for Coutinho as per reports in Spain but the Brazilian could still depart.
Manchester United have finally re-signed Zlatan Ibrahimovic on a one year contract and his return will be a huge boost for the Old Trafford faithful.