- Arsenal Look to Finally Agree $48million Star Signing
- Martial Starts – Man Utd’s Strongest Possible 4-2-3-1 XI vs Southampton
- Done – Liverpool have Agreed €37million Deal
- Klopp Impressed – Liverpool Can Get Signing Done for $22million
- Club Should Sell Playmaker to Manchester United for $37million
- Mourinho Looks to Agree £50million Star Signing for Man Utd
- Star Out – Chelsea’s Strongest Possible 3-4-3 XI vs Swansea
Author Archives: Zaryab
Liverpool are in red hot form at the moment and should be considered favorites to beat arch rivals Manchester United at Anfield when the Premier League returns after the international break.
Tottenham have made a superb start to the season and look well equipped to go one step further in their pursuit of Premier League glory.
Arsenal needed to reinforce their strike-force in the summer transfer window and signed Lucas Perez to strengthen the department.
Arsenal have started the new campaign brilliantly under the management of Arsene Wenger and must perform like this all season if they are to have any chance of winning the league title this season.
Since the arrival of Jurgen Klopp last season, no side has scored more goals in the Premier League than Liverpool. In the new season, the Reds are joint top scorers with Manchester City after seven games.
Sancho was purchased by Manchester City when he was just 14-year-old (for a fee that could reportedly rise to £500,000).
Liverpool will collide against arch rivals Manchester United when the Premier League returns after the international break.
Arsenal have started the new season well and are two points behind league leaders Manchester City after seven games.
Arsenal are in fantastic form at the moment and have the chance to win their 5th league game in a row when they face Burnley today.
Liverpool face Swansea City in the early kick off game on Saturday and will be looking to continue their brilliant winning run.