- Ox Replaces Midfielder – Liverpool’s Strongest Possible 4-3-3 XI vs Burnley
- Herrera Starts – Man Utd’s Strongest Possible 4-2-3-1 XI vs Everton
- 5 Reasons Why Sacking De Boer was the Right thing to do
- Bad News for Man Utd, Could be a Huge Boost for Liverpool – [BBC]
- Jose Mourinho Reserves Special Praise for Man Utd Duo
- Theo Starts – Arsenal’s Probable 3-4-2-1 Starting XI Koln
- 4-2-3-1: Liverpool’s Strongest Possible XI vs Sevilla – Coutinho Starts
Author Archives: Zaryab
Arsenal will host West Ham United and will be looking to get back to winning ways in the Barclays Premier League after three games without a victory.
Earlier in the season, Bournemouth bounced back (twice) from 2 goals down to beat Liverpool in the Premier League. The Reds will be looking to get their revenge at Anfield tonight.
Liverpool are in a decent position to qualify for the Champions League and they need to sign proven quality stars in the summer transfer window to challenge the best of teams in the continent.
Arsenal’s torrid form in the Premier League continues. They failed to beat Man City at the weekend and are now eight points behind fourth placed Liverpool.
In the recent weeks, Liverpool have been heavily linked with Colombian international and Real Madrid star James Rodriguez.
Chelsea have been brilliant in the Premier League under the management of Antonio Conte and the Blues currently have a 10 point lead over their closest rivals Tottennham Hotspur.
The Premier League returns this weekend with Liverpool taking on rivals Everton at Anfield in tomorrow’s first game.
If the rumors in the media are anything to go by then Liverpool are looking at more than a few quality stars to improve their attacking midfield this summer.
Jurgen Klopp is renowned for setting up brilliant attacking teams and his Liverpool side have been fantastic up front this season. Still, the German manager is looking to further amplify the quality and depth of the department.
Arsenal suffered a shocking defeat at the hands of West Brom in their last Premier League game. Next up, the Gunners will host Manchester City at the Emirates this Sunday. Who will come out on top?