- Martial Starts – Man Utd’s Strongest Possible 4-2-3-1 XI vs Southampton
- Done – Liverpool have Agreed €37million Deal
- Klopp Impressed – Liverpool Can Get Signing Done for $22million
- Club Should Sell Playmaker to Manchester United for $37million
- Mourinho Looks to Agree £50million Star Signing for Man Utd
- Star Out – Chelsea’s Strongest Possible 3-4-3 XI vs Swansea
- Man Utd Favorites to Agree Star Signing – €83million Move in Pipeline
Author Archives: Zaryab
Arsenal suffered their second home defeat of the Premier League campaign at the hands of Watford on Tuesday night. Tomorrow, they face league leaders Chelsea at Stamford Bridge.
Liverpool needed to reinforce their attack in the absence of Sadio Mane and the latest reports suggest that they did try to sign a quality playmaker last month.
All eyes will be on Anfield tonight as Liverpool collide against Chelsea in a blockbuster Premier League contest. However, the supporters of both the teams will also have one eye on the transfer deadline.
Last summer, Arsenal signed a top class defender in the form of Shkodran Mustafi and the German international has been fantastic for the Gunners this season.
Liverpool desperately need to strengthen their squad this month but they have focused more on signing new deals with their current crop of players.
Ukrainian international and Dynamo Kyiv star Andriy Yarmolenko has been linked with a move to England for a long time.
Liverpool have played poor football this month and have been knocked out of two cup competitions as well.
After a series of terrible results, it seems that Jurgen Klopp is ready to strengthen his Liverpool squad.
Liverpool have been in terrible form since the turn of the year and so far, manager Jurgen Klopp has done nothing to reinforce his squad in the winter transfer window.
Having lost their last three games at Anfield, Liverpool are in a turmoil at the moment. Next up, they face league leaders Chelsea and it will not come as any surprise if the Reds lose their fourth home game on … Continue reading