- Tottenham Set to Secure $100,000-a-week Star Signing
- “He’s in his Prime” – Liverpool Ready to Finally Agree £185,000-a-week Star Signing
- Deal Close – How Man Utd will Line up with £52million Star
- Klopp Given Huge Chance to Agree €125million Star Signing for Liverpool
- Mourinho Looks to Agree €110million Duo Signing for Man Utd
- Video – Man United Playmaker’s Sublime Finish for National Side
- Liverpool Have an Edge to Agree $31million Star Signing
Author Archives: Zaryab
After the weekend’s defeat against West Brom, Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger should really think about quitting the club after 21 years.
Liverpool are interested in reinforcing their midfield department this summer and more than a few stars are currently linked with the Anfield club.
After selling the likes of Mario Balotelli and Christian Benteke last summer, Liverpool have mainly used Firmino in the center forward position this season.
Chelsea look set to win the Premier League title this season. Currently, they have a 10 points lead over their closest rivals and are in brilliant form.
After suffering defeats against Liverpool (Premier League) and Bayern Munich (Champions league), Arsenal bounced back in style with a 5-0 win over Lincoln City in the FA Cup.
Arsenal superstars Mesut Ozil and Alexis Sanchez have not yet signed new deals with the club and may end up leaving the Emirates this summer.
Liverpool have struggled to find consistency since the turn of the year and must step up big time if they are to finish in the top four.
Liverpool are lacking quality and depth in their strike-force and Jurgen Klopp needs to strengthen the department by signing a proven quality goalscorer in the summer transfer window.
Tottenham, Everton and Liverpool are interested in signing 16-year-old Ryan Sessegnon from Fulham and the Merseysiders probably have the upper hand for now.
Since the turn of the year, Liverpool have failed to win back to back games. Will they be able to change that against Burnley tomorrow? We shall see.