- Matic Alternative? $44million Play Breaker High on Jose Mourinho’s Wishlist
- $35million Midfielder Wants to Agree Liverpool Move – Knows Klopp Admires Him
- World Class €125million Star Offered to Klopp’s Liverpool
- Mourinho Ready to Splash Cash to Sign Emil Forsberg
- Virgil Van Dijk Expected to Sign for Liverpool
- Real Chance of Signing – £350,000-a-week Star Only wants Man Utd Move
- Manchester United Ready to Move Big to Sign $117,000-a-week Star
Author Archives: Zaryab
Liverpool splashed the cash to secure their first signing of the summer by luring Mohamed Salah from Roma.
Liverpool and Chelsea have been interested in signing Virgil van Dijk from the Saints this summer and as per the latest reports going on in the media, the Blues are closer to signing him.
Liverpool completed their first summer signing by hiring the services of Mohamed Salah from Italian side Roma.
After drawing their first game against Mexico 2-2, European Champions Portugal bounced back to earn all three points against hosts Russia in the Confederations Cup.
Liverpool and Roma were in negotiations for a long time over the transfer of Mohamed Salah and the Egyptian star is now finally a Red.
Liverpool needed to sign a natural fullback last summer but they did not and Jurgen Klopp opted to use James Milner in the LB position.
Liverpool are looking to strengthen their midfield department and are currently linked with two German Bundesliga players.
Liverpool have got more than a few creative midfielders in the team but Jurgen Klopp is keen on signing another midfield star in the form of Leipzig’s Naby Keita.
Liverpool had the chance to sign Mohamed Salah back in 2014, however, they wasted time and Chelsea took advantage to secure his signature.
Liverpool need to amplify the quality of their squad this summer and as far as the attack is concerned, they have been linked with more than a few quality stars.