- Stars Return – How Arsenal Could Line up vs West Brom
- Ox Replaces Midfielder – Liverpool’s Strongest Possible 4-3-3 XI vs Burnley
- Herrera Starts – Man Utd’s Strongest Possible 4-2-3-1 XI vs Everton
- 5 Reasons Why Sacking De Boer was the Right thing to do
- Bad News for Man Utd, Could be a Huge Boost for Liverpool – [BBC]
- Jose Mourinho Reserves Special Praise for Man Utd Duo
- Theo Starts – Arsenal’s Probable 3-4-2-1 Starting XI Koln
Author Archives: Zaryab
Liverpool completed the signing of Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain from the Gunners on deadline day and it will be intriguing to see where he will line up for Klopp.
Liverpool and Arsenal have been heavily linked with French international and Monaco star Thomas Lemar and the transfer saga has taken another twist.
Arsenal may lose more than just one key player before the deadline ends tonight and Wenger must sign quality stars to strengthen the squad.
Jurgen Klopp will have to sign a top quality attacker if Coutinho leaves the club this summer and someone like Thomas Lemar would be a brilliant signing.
Arsenal have already conceded 8 goals in three Premier League games this season and Arsene Wenger is looking to strengthen the back line.
Manchester United do need a quality winger before the transfer window ends tomorrow night and Gareth Bale is in the lime light.
Liverpool have a brilliant attacking squad but to win the Premier League title this season Klopp must sort out his back line by signing a top central defender.
Arsenal were ripped apart by Liverpool at Anfield at the weekend and the Gunners are already 6 points behind league leaders Manchester United.
Liverpool are heavily linked with French international and Monaco star Thomas Lemar and latest reports suggest that the Merseysiders are determined to secure his signature.
Liverpool have been trying to sign Naby Keita all summer long but Leipzig remained adamant to keep their prized asset.