- Arsenal vs Chelsea – Stars to Watch in the FA Cup Final
- Mourinho Ready to Agree €200million Stars Signing for Manchester United – Lineup Predicted
- Liverpool Seriously Ready to Sign “Fantastic” $64.9million Player
- Manchester United Ready to Agree $300,000-a-week Deal to Sign $112million Star
- Manchester United Eye $64.9million Playmaker – Should Mourinho Sign Him?
- Conte’s Strongest Possible 3-4-3 XI for Chelsea vs Arsenal
- Confirmed – Manchester United XI Formation vs Ajax
Author Archives: Zaryab
Liverpool have the destiny in their own hands and a win against Boro today will confirm their place in the next season’s Champions League.
Manchester United goalie David De Gea may finally leave the club in the summer transfer window if reports are anything to go by.
Liverpool have been linked with numerous attackers and as per recent reports, Leicester City’s Demarai Gray is in the lime light as well.
Arsenal have more than a few versatile midfielders in their squad in the form of Aaron Ramsey, Granit Xhaka, Mohamed Elneny, Francis Coquelin and injured Santi Cazorla.
Arsenal will collide against Everton on Sunday knowing that even a victory will not be enough to earn them Champions League qualification. The Gunners need Liverpool to slip up against relegated Boro.
Liverpool were rampant in the first half of the season and scored goals for fun. However, in the absence of star playmaker Sadio Mane, the Reds have not looked strong going forward in the second half of the campaign.
Liverpool need major reinforcements in the summer transfer window to have any chance of winning the Premier League title.
Arsenal are ready to reinforce their squad in the summer transfer window and they must spend big to build a team, who are strong enough to seriously challenge for the Premier League title.
Liverpool will face relegated Middlesbrough in the final game of the season knowing that three points will earn them Champions League qualification.
Tottenham and Arsenal are linked with England international and Everton star Ross Barkley and they would need to pay a huge sum to secure his signature.