- Liverpool Seriously Ready to Sign “Fantastic” $64.9million Player
- Manchester United Ready to Agree $300,000-a-week Deal to Sign $112million Star
- Manchester United Eye $64.9million Playmaker – Should Mourinho Sign Him?
- Conte’s Strongest Possible 3-4-3 XI for Chelsea vs Arsenal
- Confirmed – Manchester United XI Formation vs Ajax
- Liverpool have Moved in to Agree Star Signing – Reported Pre-Contract Arranged
- Star Expected to be Fit – Arsenal’s Strongest Possible 3-4-3 XI vs Chelsea
Author Archives: Zaryab
Liverpool signed a new goal keeper last summer in the form of Loris Karius but the German international proved to be average and was soon replaced by Simon Mignolet in the starting XI.
Arsenal ended their Premier League campaign by winning five games on the trot but still failed to finish in the top four. Now, Wenger will hope to finish the season on a high with a victory over Chelsea in the … Continue reading
Manchester United will collide against Ajax in the final of the Europa League knowing that a win will earn them CL qualification.
Arsenal failed to qualify for the Champions League and they may end up losing some key players as well in the summer transfer window.
Manchester United are in search of a quality central defender and they have been linked with Brazilian international and PSG star Marquinhos for a long time now.
Arsenal defeated Everton to register their 5th win on the trot in the Premier League but it was not enough for a top four finish and they remained 5th in the table.
Liverpool completed their main objective of qualifying for the next season’s Champions League after they finished 4th in the league by beating Boro yesterday.
Arsenal failed to finish in the top four for the first time under the management of Arsene Wenger and now, they will be playing Europa League next season.
Jose Mourinho watched former side Chelsea lift the title yesterday after winning their 30th PL game of the season. On the other hand, his Man United team finished 6th.
Liverpool have the destiny in their own hands and a win against Boro today will confirm their place in the next season’s Champions League.