- Liverpool Must Sign German Midfielder: Klopp is an Admirer
- Medical Today – Salah to Seal €26.5million Deal with Liverpool
- Deal Close – Play Breaker to Join Manchester United
- Klopp is Desperate to Sign $63million Star for Liverpool
- Pochettino Must Sign $17million Forward for Spurs
- Rival Fans React After Liverpool Agree €40million Deal for Salah
- $51million Spaniard Ready to Accept Liverpool’s Proposal
Author Archives: Zaryab
Liverpool are looking to strengthen their midfield department and are currently linked with two German Bundesliga players.
Liverpool have got more than a few creative midfielders in the team but Jurgen Klopp is keen on signing another midfield star in the form of Leipzig’s Naby Keita.
Liverpool had the chance to sign Mohamed Salah back in 2014, however, they wasted time and Chelsea took advantage to secure his signature.
Liverpool need to amplify the quality of their squad this summer and as far as the attack is concerned, they have been linked with more than a few quality stars.
Liverpool are edging closer and closer to signing Mohamed Salah from Italian side AS Roma in the summer transfer window.
Jose Mourinho has been interested in signing Croatian international and Inter Milan attacker Ivan Perisic for some time and the latest reports suggest that at the moment, price is the main issue.
Liverpool are looking to reinforce their squad in the summer transfer window to challenge for big prizes next season.
Liverpool fans should really be fed up of all the transfer rumors about Egyptian international and Roma star Mohamed Salah.
Chelsea signed a teenage striker in the form of Romelu Lukaku few seasons back, however, they never gave him a fair chance at Stamford Bridge.
Liverpool need to bolster their defense by signing a top quality center half and a left back in the summer transfer window.