- Tottenham Set to Secure $100,000-a-week Star Signing
- “He’s in his Prime” – Liverpool Ready to Finally Agree £185,000-a-week Star Signing
- Deal Close – How Man Utd will Line up with £52million Star
- Klopp Given Huge Chance to Agree €125million Star Signing for Liverpool
- Mourinho Looks to Agree €110million Duo Signing for Man Utd
- Video – Man United Playmaker’s Sublime Finish for National Side
- Liverpool Have an Edge to Agree $31million Star Signing
Author Archives: Zaryab
Liverpool’s attack has so far been the best in the country but Jurgen Klopp wants more depth and quality in his offense. Therefore, the Reds are eyeing quality players to improve the squad.
Liverpool have to improve their squad this summer by signing top players and if reports in the media are anything to go by then Klopp has been given a huge chance to sign a proven quality star in the form … Continue reading
If Arsenal fail to qualify for next season’s UEFA Champions League then we can expect more than a few big names to leave the club this summer.
Liverpool desperately need to add more quality and depth to their team if they are to have any chance of winning the Premier League title next season under the management of Jurgen Klopp.
Arsenal have been chasing Turkish international Arda Turan for a long time and once again he is linked with a move to the Emirates.
Liverpool signed a new goalie in the form of Loris Karius last summer. Moreover, Jurgen Klopp also added two central defenders like Ragnar Klavan and Joel Matip to strengthen his back line in the same transfer window.
If reports in the media are anything to go by then Liverpool have moved in and inquired about two left backs, which confirms that Jurgen Klopp seriously wants a new fullback to strengthen his back line.
Liverpool have been looking to sign a new left back for a long time now and as per recent reports, a few LBs are in the limelight.
Liverpool have been in search of a top quality defensive midfielder for a long time and once again Argentine star Leandro Paredes is in the limelight.
Liverpool signed James Milner from Manchester City on a free transfer when Brendan Rodgers was in charge of the club.