- Ox Replaces Midfielder – Liverpool’s Strongest Possible 4-3-3 XI vs Burnley
- Herrera Starts – Man Utd’s Strongest Possible 4-2-3-1 XI vs Everton
- 5 Reasons Why Sacking De Boer was the Right thing to do
- Bad News for Man Utd, Could be a Huge Boost for Liverpool – [BBC]
- Jose Mourinho Reserves Special Praise for Man Utd Duo
- Theo Starts – Arsenal’s Probable 3-4-2-1 Starting XI Koln
- 4-2-3-1: Liverpool’s Strongest Possible XI vs Sevilla – Coutinho Starts
Author Archives: Zaryab
Liverpool have failed to win in their last two games and will be looking to bounce back against Burnley tomorrow.
Arsenal will kick start their Europa League campaign against German side FC Koln at the Emirates Stadium. Who will come out on top?
After back to back defeats, Arsenal bounced back to earn all three points in the Premier League by beating Bournemouth 3-0 at home.
Liverpool chased RB Leipzig star Naby Keita in the summer transfer window and eventually agreed a deal to sign him next year.
Arsenal tried to shatter their transfer record to sign Monaco star Thomas Lemar on deadline day but the move could not happen and in such a scenario, the Gunners opted to keep Alexis Sanchez.
Liverpool will face Manchester City in the early kick off game on Saturday. The Reds are on a four game winning run and they have the quality to upset the Citizens in their own back yard.
Arsenal defeated Leicester City in the opening game of the Premier League campaign but then lost to the likes of Stoke City and Liverpool.
Liverpool will collide against Manchester City when the Premier League returns after the international break.
Liverpool were heavily linked with a move to sign Thomas Lemar in the summer transfer window but failed.
Liverpool completed the signing of Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain from the Gunners on deadline day and it will be intriguing to see where he will line up for Klopp.