- Arsenal have reached agreement worth €10million-a-year with forward – report
- Liverpool believe Leon Goretzka will move to Bayern
- Klopp wants Alisson – could replace Mignolet at Liverpool in summer
- Rep of Vidal in talks to sell to clubs in Liverpool or Manchester
- £300,000-a-week Deal Could be Enough to Sign Mkhitaryan
- Man Utd Blew Club out of Window with Terms up to $552,000-a-week
- Klopp’s Liverpool Leading to Sign $31million Star – Club Ready to Sell
Author Archives: Zaryab
Arsenal are 6th in the Premier League after 23 games and it looks highly likely that they will fail to finish in the top four.
Liverpool have got two inconsistent goal keepers in the team and Klopp must sign a consistent shot stopper if the Reds are to win the title anytime soon.
If reports in the media are anything to go by then the Reds are linked with Spanish international and Barcelona star Aleix Vidal.
Arsenal are heavily linked with Manchester United star Henrikh Mkhitaryan and reports suggest that the Armenian could end up at the Emirates.
Liverpool have been linked with Brazilian international and Roma star Emerson Palmeiri in the past and now the latest reports are once again linking the left back with the Anfield club.
Arsenal may end up losing Alexis Sanchez this month but the Chilean playmaker could be replaced by a world class star in the form of Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang.
Arsenal are linked with two top quality players in the form of Henrikh Mkhitaryan and Aubameyang.
Liverpool have been linked with numerous quality attacking players this month and one of them is Algerian international and Leicester City star Riyad Mahrez.
Liverpool did not miss Coutinho against Manchester City at all. The Brazilian playmaker mainly played in the midfield this season for the Reds. Against the Sky Blues, the likes of Oxlade-Chamberlain, Can and Wijnaldum were brilliant in the center of … Continue reading
Arsenal will need a top quality playmaker to replace Alexis Sanchez and it looks like Henrikh Mkhitaryan will be joining the Gunners.