- How Liverpool should line up against West Ham
- Mourinho interested in signing 24-year-old Barca star
- Sanchez starts – Man Utd’s predicted starting XI vs Sevilla
- Chelsea team news and likely starting XI vs Barcelona
- Aubameyang out – Arsenal’s strongest possible 4-3-3 XI vs Ostersunds
- Liverpool player ratings vs Southampton – Salah & Firmino shine
- Aubameyang starts – Arsenal’s strongest possible 4-2-2-2 XI vs Everton
Author Archives: Zaryab
Arsenal suffered a defeat at the hands of arch rivals Tottenham Hotspur at the weekend and it seems that that the Gunners will not be able to finish in the top four this season.
Arsenal lost their last league game against relegation threatened Swansea side and it looks highly unlikely that they will be able to finish in the top four this season.
Arsenal are 6th in the Premier League table at the moment and they will collide against relegation threatened Swansea City tonight.
Arsenal lost Alexis Sanchez in the winter transfer window and replaced him by signing a top attacker in the form of Henrikh Mkhitaryan.
Arsenal defeated Crystal Palace 4-1 in their last Premier League game and next up, the Gunners will collide against Chelsea in the Carabao Cup.
Arsenal are 6th in the Premier League after 23 games and it looks highly likely that they will fail to finish in the top four.
Liverpool have got two inconsistent goal keepers in the team and Klopp must sign a consistent shot stopper if the Reds are to win the title anytime soon.
If reports in the media are anything to go by then the Reds are linked with Spanish international and Barcelona star Aleix Vidal.
Arsenal are heavily linked with Manchester United star Henrikh Mkhitaryan and reports suggest that the Armenian could end up at the Emirates.
Liverpool have been linked with Brazilian international and Roma star Emerson Palmeiri in the past and now the latest reports are once again linking the left back with the Anfield club.