- Arsenal Look to Finally Agree $48million Star Signing
- Martial Starts – Man Utd’s Strongest Possible 4-2-3-1 XI vs Southampton
- Done – Liverpool have Agreed €37million Deal
- Klopp Impressed – Liverpool Can Get Signing Done for $22million
- Club Should Sell Playmaker to Manchester United for $37million
- Mourinho Looks to Agree £50million Star Signing for Man Utd
- Star Out – Chelsea’s Strongest Possible 3-4-3 XI vs Swansea
Author Archives: Zaryab
Under the management of Arsene Wenger, Arsenal have been inconsistent for a long time now. It will be intriguing to see if the French boss will still be at the Emirates at the end of the current campaign.
After a long wait, Liverpool finally announced yesterday, that Adam Lallana has signed a new deal with the club.
Liverpool have two inconsistent goalkeepers in their squad and Jurgen Klopp must solve the dilemma by signing a top goalie next summer.
After a series of disappointing results, Liverpool bounced back with a victory over Tottenham Hotspur in the Premier League.
Arsenal qualified for the last eight of the FA Cup last night after beating Sutton United away from home.
After horrific performances last month, Liverpool find themselves out of the top four in the Premier League. Klopp needs top quality signings next summer if they are to excel next season.
Arsenal were absolutely ripped apart by Bayern Munich in the first leg of their Round of 16 Champions League tie. The Gunners need more than a miracle to qualify for the last eight of the competition.
Liverpool needed a natural left back last summer but they did not sign one. Adding to that, the Reds also failed to lure a left back in the winter transfer window.
Spanish defender Hector Bellerin started his first league game in over a month vs Chelsea, however, he lasted only 17 minutes on the pitch.
After three draws on the trot, Manchester United returned to winning ways in the Barclays Premier League by beating reigning champions Leicester City in their own back yard.