- Liverpool Reached Agreement worth $55.8million to Sign Salah
- Deal Close – Chelsea have Agreed $45million Fee to Sign Star
- Manchester United Moved in With an Offer to Secure $78million Signing
- 10 Assists: Liverpool Want this Star to Replace $19million Player
- €210,000-a-week Star Pushing to Join Manchester United for Jose Mourinho
- Liverpool Must Sign German Midfielder: Klopp is an Admirer
- Medical Today – Salah to Seal €26.5million Deal with Liverpool
Author Archives: United Faithful
Last week, Manchester United star Morgan Schneiderlin arrived for training in a Mini driven by the French midfielder’s fiancee.
Man United boss Jose Mourinho has already reinforced the quality of his attack this summer by signing stars like Henrikh Mkhitaryan and Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
Manchester United played their last friendly game vs Galatasaray on 30th July. Next up, the Red Devils will face Everton tomorrow before they go on to face Leicester City in the Community Shield contest on 7th August.
Manchester United have mainly chased the signature of one central midfielder this summer and his name is Paul Pogba.
Manchester United secured the signing of a world class striker this summer by luring Swedish superstar Zlatan Ibrahimovic. The former AC Milan forward scored his first goal for the Red Devils in a friendly game against Turkish side Galatasaray yesterday.
Another day, another news about Paul Pogba’s move to Old Trafford and this time around, his agent Mino Raiola has provided a positive update for the Manchester United supporters.
Manchester United are going to pay a record breaking sum to hire the services of Paul Pogba this summer.
Arsenal must sign a proven quality striker and a solid central defender to strengthen the squad this summer.
It will be fair to say that Manchester United have been chasing the signature of Paul Pogba since the day he left Old Trafford four years ago.
After winning at the Lord’s, Pakistan Cricket team played their latest test match at Old Trafford and suffered a huge defeat at the hands of England by 330 runs.