- Forget Rodriguez – Liverpool have to Agree €44milllion Playmaker Signing
- Mata Starts in Midfield – Man Utd’s Strongest Possible 4-2-3-1 XI vs WBA
- Contact Already Made – Liverpool Look to Agree $33million Striker Signing
- Mourinho Moves in to Agree $217million Star Signing for Man Utd
- 4-2-3-1: How Liverpool will Line up with $81.5million Star
- Tottenham Set to Secure $100,000-a-week Star Signing
- “He’s in his Prime” – Liverpool Ready to Finally Agree £185,000-a-week Star Signing
Author Archives: United Faithful
Last week, Manchester United star Morgan Schneiderlin arrived for training in a Mini driven by the French midfielder’s fiancee.
Man United boss Jose Mourinho has already reinforced the quality of his attack this summer by signing stars like Henrikh Mkhitaryan and Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
Manchester United played their last friendly game vs Galatasaray on 30th July. Next up, the Red Devils will face Everton tomorrow before they go on to face Leicester City in the Community Shield contest on 7th August.
Manchester United have mainly chased the signature of one central midfielder this summer and his name is Paul Pogba.
Manchester United secured the signing of a world class striker this summer by luring Swedish superstar Zlatan Ibrahimovic. The former AC Milan forward scored his first goal for the Red Devils in a friendly game against Turkish side Galatasaray yesterday.
Another day, another news about Paul Pogba’s move to Old Trafford and this time around, his agent Mino Raiola has provided a positive update for the Manchester United supporters.
Manchester United are going to pay a record breaking sum to hire the services of Paul Pogba this summer.
Arsenal must sign a proven quality striker and a solid central defender to strengthen the squad this summer.
It will be fair to say that Manchester United have been chasing the signature of Paul Pogba since the day he left Old Trafford four years ago.
After winning at the Lord’s, Pakistan Cricket team played their latest test match at Old Trafford and suffered a huge defeat at the hands of England by 330 runs.