- Image – Chelsea Superstar with the Coveted Prize
- Not Belotti/Griezmann – Jose Pushing to Sign £85m Star Who’s Interested in Man Utd Move
- Not Durmisi – Klopp Determined to Agree $19.2million Versatile Player Signing for Liverpool
- Liverpool Were Favorites – Arsenal Now Ready to Pay Asking Price & Sign Playmaker
- Cahill Starts – Chelsea’s Strongest Possible 3-4-3 XI vs Southampton
- Deal Close – Man Utd to Agree $108million Star Signing
- Confirmed – Liverpool XI Formation vs Crystal Palace
Author Archives: Joe Rooney
Tottenham are in search of a quality striker who can play effective role alongside star forward Harry Kane as well in his absence.
Liverpool may have signed key players this summer but they are still in need of more quality for midfield and striker-force.
Arsenal fans have been waiting to sign a world class striker for the past few years since the departure of former captain Robin van Persie.
Tottenham finished ahead of Liverpool last season but failed to achieve their prime objective of CL qualification yet again.
Manchester United were not impressed with on loan striker Radamel Falcao last season as the Colombian only netted 4 goals and left the club.
Liverpool fans were horrified by the prospect of losing one of their key players in Martin Skrtel last month.
It will be fair to say that Liverpool have done brilliant business thus far and have completed some top deals as we have entered the international transfer window.
Under the management of Kenny Dalglish, Liverpool signed a young Uruguayan center half in Sebastian Coates.
Chelsea already have few of the best playmakers in the premier league in the form of Hazard, Willian and Oscar etc.
How many attackers do Manchester United want in their squad, a question coming from certain Red Devils supporters.