- Talks Held as Agent Aims to Agree Star’s Manchester United Move
- Christensen Starts – Chelsea’s Strongest Possible 3-4-3 XI vs Spurs
- Sturridge Starts – Liverpool’s Predicted 4-2-3-1 XI vs Palace
- Liverpool Might have to Pay Over $103million to Sign Van Dijk
- GdS – Man Utd Track not Disappearing for Ivan Perisic
- Rose had Heart Set on Man Utd Move – Red Devils have Made Decision
- Liverpool Must Sign Julian Draxler – Deal was Close in January
Author Archives: Joe Rooney
Liverpool were brilliant against Chelsea few weeks back in the PL and defeated the champions in their own backyard.
Tottenham are ready to add more firepower in their attack and if reports are anything to go by then the North Londoners have actually sealed deal to sign a forward.
Liverpool may have signed two new strikers in the summer transfer window in the form of Ings and Benteke but their strike-force at the moment is very weak.
Liverpool are ready to kick start the new era under the management of Jurgen Klopp and the Reds have arrived at White Hart Lane.
Liverpool officially sacked manager Brendan Rodgers after the last Premier League game against Everton and a new boos will soon be joining the Reds.
Liverpool once again splashed heavy cash in the summer transfer window but the results have not improved under the management of Brendan Rodgers.
Four Premier League games, three points and only three goals scored, Tottenham Hotspur can forget about finishing in the top four if results do not improve.
Tottenham are looking to improve their attacking line before the end of transfer window and someone like Saido Berahino will be a quality addition.
Lately, Tottenham have been linked with more than a few attacking players and Breel Embolo of FC Basel is one them.
Champions Chelsea could not start their new Premier League campaign in the perfect fashion as Swansea held them to a 2-2 draw at Stamford Bridge.