- Tottenham Set to Secure $100,000-a-week Star Signing
- “He’s in his Prime” – Liverpool Ready to Finally Agree £185,000-a-week Star Signing
- Deal Close – How Man Utd will Line up with £52million Star
- Klopp Given Huge Chance to Agree €125million Star Signing for Liverpool
- Mourinho Looks to Agree €110million Duo Signing for Man Utd
- Video – Man United Playmaker’s Sublime Finish for National Side
- Liverpool Have an Edge to Agree $31million Star Signing
Author Archives: Joe Rooney
Liverpool were brilliant against Chelsea few weeks back in the PL and defeated the champions in their own backyard.
Tottenham are ready to add more firepower in their attack and if reports are anything to go by then the North Londoners have actually sealed deal to sign a forward.
Liverpool may have signed two new strikers in the summer transfer window in the form of Ings and Benteke but their strike-force at the moment is very weak.
Liverpool are ready to kick start the new era under the management of Jurgen Klopp and the Reds have arrived at White Hart Lane.
Liverpool officially sacked manager Brendan Rodgers after the last Premier League game against Everton and a new boos will soon be joining the Reds.
Liverpool once again splashed heavy cash in the summer transfer window but the results have not improved under the management of Brendan Rodgers.
Four Premier League games, three points and only three goals scored, Tottenham Hotspur can forget about finishing in the top four if results do not improve.
Tottenham are looking to improve their attacking line before the end of transfer window and someone like Saido Berahino will be a quality addition.
Lately, Tottenham have been linked with more than a few attacking players and Breel Embolo of FC Basel is one them.
Champions Chelsea could not start their new Premier League campaign in the perfect fashion as Swansea held them to a 2-2 draw at Stamford Bridge.