- Liverpool make Contact to Lure Julian Draxler
- Club Ready to Offer €200million Star to Manchester United
- Wilshere Starts – Arsenal’s Probable 3-4-2-1 XI vs Koln
- Man Utd to Offer Huge £375,000-a-week Terms to Agree Key Deal
- £60million Star has Heart Set on a Move to Liverpool So Far
- Fellaini Starts – Manchester United’s Probable 4-2-3-1 XI vs Basel
- Liverpool One of the Favorites in $26million Chase for Attacker
Author Archives: Joe Rooney
Liverpool have been brilliant in the attacking third this season and they may further strengthen the department in the winter transfer window.
If reports in the media are anything to go by then French attacker Georges-Kevin Nkoudou will soon be moving to White Hart Lane.
Liverpool must sign a proven quality left back in the summer transfer window and a certain German international is in the lime light.
Scottish club Rangers have officially confirmed the signing of Jordan Rossiter from Liverpool Football Club.
Liverpool already have an over crowded center midfield and they need a top quality player to the strengthen the department in the summer transfer window.
Tottenham’s Argentine boss Mauricio Pochettino mainly strengthened the attack and defense in the last summer’s transfer window.
Leicester City could only earn a single points last night and now Tottenham Hotspur have the opportunity to top the Barclays Premier League table if they win tonight against West Ham United away from home.
Spurs manager Mauricio Pochettino has got a very strong squad at his disposal but his strike-force needs more quality and depth.
Liverpool suffered their second league defeat at Anfield under the management of Jurgen Klopp and this time around, arch rivals Manchester United defeated the Reds.
Tottenham are currently in a great position to achieve their objective of qualifying for the next season’s Champions League by finishing in the top four.