- Forget Rodriguez – Liverpool have to Agree €44milllion Playmaker Signing
- Mata Starts in Midfield – Man Utd’s Strongest Possible 4-2-3-1 XI vs WBA
- Contact Already Made – Liverpool Look to Agree $33million Striker Signing
- Mourinho Moves in to Agree $217million Star Signing for Man Utd
- 4-2-3-1: How Liverpool will Line up with $81.5million Star
- Tottenham Set to Secure $100,000-a-week Star Signing
- “He’s in his Prime” – Liverpool Ready to Finally Agree £185,000-a-week Star Signing
Author Archives: Joe Rooney
If reports in the media are anything to go by then French attacker Georges-Kevin Nkoudou will soon be moving to White Hart Lane.
Liverpool must sign a proven quality left back in the summer transfer window and a certain German international is in the lime light.
Scottish club Rangers have officially confirmed the signing of Jordan Rossiter from Liverpool Football Club.
Liverpool already have an over crowded center midfield and they need a top quality player to the strengthen the department in the summer transfer window.
Tottenham’s Argentine boss Mauricio Pochettino mainly strengthened the attack and defense in the last summer’s transfer window.
Leicester City could only earn a single points last night and now Tottenham Hotspur have the opportunity to top the Barclays Premier League table if they win tonight against West Ham United away from home.
Spurs manager Mauricio Pochettino has got a very strong squad at his disposal but his strike-force needs more quality and depth.
Liverpool suffered their second league defeat at Anfield under the management of Jurgen Klopp and this time around, arch rivals Manchester United defeated the Reds.
Tottenham are currently in a great position to achieve their objective of qualifying for the next season’s Champions League by finishing in the top four.
Tottenham Hotspur are in a brilliant positive to achieve their objective of qualifying for next season’s Champions League. However, they must reinforce in the winter to avoid any setbacks in the second half of the season.