- Mourinho interested in signing 24-year-old Barca star
- Sanchez starts – Man Utd’s predicted starting XI vs Sevilla
- Chelsea team news and likely starting XI vs Barcelona
- Aubameyang out – Arsenal’s strongest possible 4-3-3 XI vs Ostersunds
- Liverpool player ratings vs Southampton – Salah & Firmino shine
- Aubameyang starts – Arsenal’s strongest possible 4-2-2-2 XI vs Everton
- How Manchester United could line up vs Tottenham
Author Archives: Omer
Manchester United started the season well with four wins in the first four league games under the management of Jose Mourinho.
After losing two league games in a row last month, Chelsea have won three in a row this month and now find themselves in fourth place, only a point behind joint league leaders City, Arsenal and Liverpool.
Liverpool and Tottenham will collide in the EFL Cup tomorrow night. Who will come out on top at Anfield.
Liverpool are currently joint leaders of the Barclays Premier League with Manchester City and Arsenal only ahead on goal difference.
After a frustrating draw against arch rivals Manchester United last Monday, Liverpool returned to winning ways in the Barclays Premier League with a victory over Pulis’s West Brom team.
Chelsea were fantastic last weekend and deservedly defeated Leicester City. On the other hand Manchester United could only earn a single point against arch rivals Liverpool.
After losing their opening Europa League game of the season against Dutch side Feyenoord, Manchester United bounced back to defeat Zorya last night.
Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp reinforced his defense, midfield and attacking department in the summer transfer window and the results have been fruitful so far.
Liverpool have been in top form lately and they comfortably won their last game against Derby County in the EFL Cup.