- “Fantastic” Star in Talks & Could Agree Terms with Liverpool
- Deal Close – $276,000-a-week Star to Sign for Arsenal
- Manchester United Ready to Pay Over £75million to Sign Star
- Aubameyang to Arsenal – Shocking Update – Fans will Hate Wenger
- Man Utd to Secure Signing of Alexis for €45million
- Liverpool have Made Approach to Sign $73.5million Star – Contract Already Offered
- Klopp Could Secure Key Signing for $61m & Liverpool Must Splash Cash Now
Author Archives: Omer
Arsenal have traveled to Switrzerland to face FC Basel in their final group game of the Champions League.
Chelsea are showing no signs of slowing down as they registered their eighth consecutive win in the Barclays Premier League by defeating title rivals Manchester City in their own backyard last Saturday.
Manchester United have been performing brilliantly in the cup competitions and finding it hard to earn points in the Premier League.
Liverpool suffered a shocking defeat at the hands of Bournemouth yesterday and it is quite evident that the Reds need to step up and sign quality players in the winter window if they are to have any chance of winning … Continue reading
Manchester United have a top quality attacking department but they have been misfiring largely in the Premier League.
Tottenham have been looking to sign a new contract with star striker Harry Kane for quite some time and finally terms have been agreed.
Chelsea retained the top spot in the Barclays Premier League last weekend after defeating Tottenham Hotspur at Stamford Bridge.
There were rumors in the summer that Diego Costa will leave Chelsea, however, things have changed now as the Spanish international has proved to be the best player for the Blues under the management of Antonio Conte.
After a disappointing draw against the Saints, Liverpool returned to winning ways in the PL by beating Sunderland at Anfield.
Manchester United’s terrible form under Jose Mourinho continues as the Red Devils drew their fourth home game on trot.