- Liverpool are Ready to Sign $203,000-a-week Star
- Deal Close – Spurs to Secure $54million Signing
- Manchester United Ready to Agree Terms with $90,000-a-week Star
- Picture – Man Utd’s Confirmed Starting XI vs Swansea
- Arsenal Looking to Finally Sign Julian Draxler
- Man Utd will be Ready to Sign Gianluigi Donnarumma
- Virgil will Sign and be Given Squad Number by Liverpool Soon – Former Journalist
Author Archives: Omer
Liverpool were once again rampant in the attacking third but poor at the back as they defeated Crystal Palace in the Premier League on Saturday.
Chelsea boss Antonio Conte reinforced his strike-force in the summer transfer window by luring Michy Batshuayi.
Tottenham are the only remaining unbeaten team in the Premier League and are one of the favorites to win the title under the management of Mauricio Pochettino.
Since the arrival of Jurgen Klopp at Anfield, the German manager has promoted several young and talented starlets and given them the opportunity to shine in the first team.
Chelsea are flying high in the Premier League after three wins a in a row and have what it takes to win the title under the management of Italian boss Antonio Conte.
Manchester United started the season well with four wins in the first four league games under the management of Jose Mourinho.
After losing two league games in a row last month, Chelsea have won three in a row this month and now find themselves in fourth place, only a point behind joint league leaders City, Arsenal and Liverpool.
Liverpool and Tottenham will collide in the EFL Cup tomorrow night. Who will come out on top at Anfield.
Liverpool are currently joint leaders of the Barclays Premier League with Manchester City and Arsenal only ahead on goal difference.
After a frustrating draw against arch rivals Manchester United last Monday, Liverpool returned to winning ways in the Barclays Premier League with a victory over Pulis’s West Brom team.